Pics that make you smile

Hopefully giving the robots cool toys will delay the day when they will kill us all.

We're safe as long as they don't install the miniguns.

050508mototerminator_frontleanstudy001VM_SY.jpg

KuoH

Hopefully giving the robots cool toys will delay the day when they will kill us all.

2 X M134 fired at once should also provide a bit of braking aid :D

Sure it is not a GAU-8 but still :cool:

Okay !

329152d1446045709-fb_img_1445224640353.jpg

12065673_785383098239464_5741893435017241699_n_zpsflcahwkv.jpg

Baby go fly fly :eek:

You have to imagine this one.

Last night after returning from visiting my friend i desided to buy a pizza on the way home, and i choose to use my secondary pizza guy where i can park across the street and only need to walk over the crosswalk.

When i got out of my car and got the fjew M to the crosswalk i arrived there at the same time as a young gangsta looking smartass, and he desided to be a smartass and make a comment in regard to me wearing a cowboyhat.

So he said " with a cowboyhat like that you just need a sixshooter"

To that i replied " i got that too, but its not a sixshooter but a 9 mm", and then i lifted my unzipped jacked aside a little so he could just make out the black holster with somthing black in it strapped to my right hip.

There was no further smartass commets from the gangsta :D

Offcourse i did not tell him that what was on my right hip was my nitecore LED flashlight, i am sure he saw what i wanted him to think he saw in the dark :p

You have to imagine this one.

Last night after returning from visiting my friend i desided to buy a pizza on the way home, and i choose to use my secondary pizza guy where i can park across the street and only need to walk over the crosswalk.

When i got out of my car and got the fjew M to the crosswalk i arrived there at the same time as a young gangsta looking smartass, and he desided to be a smartass and make a comment in regard to me wearing a cowboyhat.

So he said " with a cowboyhat like that you just need a sixshooter"

To that i replied " i got that too, but its not a sixshooter but a 9 mm", and then i lifted my unzipped jacked aside a little so he could just make out the black holster with somthing black in it strapped to my right hip.

There was no further smartass commets from the gangsta :D

Offcourse i did not tell him that what was on my right hip was my nitecore LED flashlight, i am sure he saw what i wanted him to think he saw in the dark :p
Just like playing poker. Probably did not want to "pay" to see what it was, nice :)

yeah it was pretty cool, i was half way expecting the cops would arrive at the pizza joint, but nothing came while i was there.

If you dont know any better ( and most Danes dont ) and see the holster on my hip from a strait on angle and beeing as it was a little dark and this whent down as we both crossed the crosswalk ( him on a diagonal angle and about 3-4 M from me ) i am sure he is now telling stories about the armed cowboy wanna be he met yesterday.

Last edited:
he desided to be a smartass and make a comment in regard to me wearing a cowboyhat.

ahh nothing has changed since the 70-80.
Later there come this rap (Danish) about Randers and it was a bull eye, how people was in the town.

Dont get me started on the issue of West DK / Vs East DK, but let me say this part of Denmark is called Jutland, therefor its allready prepared for seperation from the rest Denmark and become our own land/country.

A recent TV program even confirmed even if it come down to a violent seperation with war we Juts still have most ppl and most of the armed forces hardware ( land - sea -air )
And even looking at the money side of a seperation we Juts would be able to maintain the current system, though that in my mind is a main reason for seperating.

Since 1975 we Juts even had our own flag.
dk_jysk_fane.jpg

Jutland, the brown and yellow parts down south, is what bad kings from the eastern part of the country have squandered away in old days.
And parts that if Danes had any balls we should have gotten back in WW1 & 2
Jutland_Peninsula_map.PNG

win10_00_thumb.jpg

It wasn't me who scratched the 9! Nice long run planning, though. :rolleyes:

Figured it could be a little too much for some ppl, i was laughing my ass of for the shear imagination of ppl when it come to make a buck :)

Figured it could be a little too much for some ppl, i was laughing my ass of for the shear imagination of ppl when it come to make a buck :)
Well it was not so bad, it not was good for something. At least it was easy to scratch. There was hard to kick. Never got stuck in the zipper. :D

Yves Rossy, AKA Jetman is pretty cool. Here's a video of the man himself explaining what he does and how he does it. Some great closeups of the equipment and other aspects of the whole thing.

Back