Pics that make you smile

hehe my kind of woman :)
BUT ! and do remember i am no expert on this matter, isent the trick to get the girl to talk about herself ?
Dont get me wrong i love to talk about myself too, but if you factor all the stupid out there isent much left for me to talk about.

In regard to the electric self driving cars of tomorrow, they might be okay if they put in a drifting algorithm

Home james,,,,, but make it fun :cool:

That frog found enlightment:

post2.jpg

Mh... There's an old german SciFi-Series (well 6 x 1h) called "Raumpatrouille Orion" (Spacepatrol Orion)...
The bad aliens were called "froggs"...

Now with the enlighted Frog and ET... It all starts to make sense somehow :-)

@Mandami

merci beaucoup, mandami!! :)
(normaly I'd prefer to avoid aliexpress - as customs can go berserk over shippings from china... :-/

@Viking
Ask me about IWC or other Premium Brands and I'll agree... But they are very conservative...
When it comes down to "nerd-gear", you'll have to go to China or USA, where the cheap but cool stuff comes from ;)

I can think of a fjew Swiss watches thats quite nerdy, but the prize for them is far out of reach for the average nerd, those watches are onl for super nerds like Bill Gates.

I am so :eek: TAG is making a smartwatch, then again they are one of the moderate watch makers i think, i am sad i managed to ruin that TAG i got in 1990 :(

In that regard i saw this one a fjew days ago.
12003236_923110401072132_6650965384573981160_n.jpg

Happy Halloween.
A kid got scared:eek: and mom complain:mad:.

and they arrested Chewbacca, #Wookieelivesmatter

Last edited:
hehe i would vote for Darth vader :D

We Danes once voted this clown into our parliament on outrageous promises like perpetual wind from behind on all bicycle paths
=42057696.jpg

Of course this went totally unnoticed by the "real" politicians

I am sure Darth Vader will do better.

Leads nicely to a couple of pics from limpfish.com:
vader_with_a_parasol_sm.jpg
american_gothic_big.jpg

Back