Pics that make you smile

Some times its the little things.

69237f91ac9ea3d1818c932303acd9cf.jpg

A prank there took another turn.
Who would have believed help, should come from a person there needed it most.
I think we all could learn a little from that guy.

2 houres and not 1 guy stopped :oops:

I respect a guy like this much more than i respect Bill and Melinda Gates, if only all the little things would line up the world would be more awsome.
But sadly all the little things just get forgotten.

I allways stop, even if i suspect the ppl needing help dont really need help as they are just foringners faking a breakdown so they can try to sell you some yellow metal, or rip off your car while you have your back to them.

When my car got rammed yesterday the first thing i did was go to the one behind me to make sure she was allright, and as she was pretty shook up i talked her down as good as i could, and made sure ske knew she was not alone in this thing that just whent down.

Most often i find its the timing belt or simmilar that have broken and so i cant do more for them sadly.
In case its the scammers ( only met them 1 time ) i tell them to go F¤#"#" off before i call the police, and suddenly ther car work and they are gone.

That beeing said i never pick up hitchhikers, i never done that, not even if its a cute girl needing a ride.

Remind me of my friends dog, it do duty as motion detector on his CCTV gear.
As soon as the dog see some one move on the screen that have the CCTV signal it start to growl. :D

As soon as the dog see some one move on the screen that have the CCTV signal it start to growl. :D

It must be a watchdog he got.:)

Watchdog timers are commonly found in embedded systems and other computer-controlled equipment where humans cannot easily access the equipment or would be unable to react to faults in a timely manner. In such systems, the computer cannot depend on a human to reboot it if it hangs; it must be self-reliant.

Suddenly my Suzuki splash seem oversize :D

328505d1445252519-honda-mower.jpg

I see you got a loaner car. :D:D:D
I would not have posted at photo of that, after I got my car into an accident.

And if you are really sick here, you will get forced job training where you can even lie down in a bed at work for a fjew houres so you can manage to work for 1 hour every wedenday untill that pesky cancer finally take you out of your misery.

No BS here really sick ppl are forced into job training to see if you cant manage to work a fjew houres every week, this while we have 10,000 of ppl on erly pension that isent sick at all other than beeing lazy freeloaders.
Many of the sick ppl in that sick system even get more sick as they are forced to ingnore doctors orders and get on with it.

Saw 1 lady today trapped in that system, she is in job training painting 4 paintings of the 4 seasons to determine how much she can work, O and BTW she is not a painter.

Man i hate TV programmes that make me so angry my eyes start to water :mad:
And man do i wish i could go back to beeing the stone cold ignorant asshole i was for so many years. dont feel like i am cut out for the real world after all.

Back