Pics that make you smile

hehe did not know the 1/4 mile had been cut like that, but it make sense as cars get faster and faster, and probably no room to extend the run off area.

I will take a Keith Black motor, relaxed a bit so it dont have to rebuild after each run to the baker.
It was not that long ago a 2000 HP dragster was OMG :eek:

I will probably have to make do with some Keith Black merch,,,,,, which is also okay if it come with the right padding.

keith-black-t-shirt-olivia-scaffidi-3-liveRS_2000x.jpg

Just a nice burly "doorslammer" i can cruise around and toast a tire now and then when booster boys in their Jap / German cars think they are all that.

Something like this will do me just fine, i think it is a pretty nice kit :cool:

now and then when booster boys in their Jap / German cars think they are all that.
After watching your video, youtube reminded me that high power turbo diesels do have their uses:

Thats a mighty fine PT boat, actually the first model thing "i" build was a boat like that, all made in wood (Balsa and plywood much like the 1:1 ones ),,,,, many moons ago, i must have been 10 or 11 years old.
The boat never got completed of course, it met a final end in one of the lakes in the near by botanical garden with a almighty BOOOOM

The cat link ferries i worked on briefly was powered by big diesels, an big gearbox and then the massive jet drives,,,,, where as the other similar fast ferries i later worked on for a few months, they actually had a jet turbine and no reduction gearbox.

Power units for the jet ferries Mai & Mie mols

ar2763.jpg

Engine room ( one of them ) in catlink 3.

cat5_7.jpg

The Ruston diesels needed care just about every evening, especially the exhaustive manifolds was giving us grief.

Personally i dont like any ship engine that rev over 100 RPM.

Gotta give props to the Victorians, made some awesome stuff back then.

Even the little starter / cranking gear is steam :)

The Danish way is not as spectacular.

Gotta give props to the Victorians, made some awesome stuff back then.

Even the little starter / cranking gear is steam :)
And starting one from the days before RPMs, when engines didn't rotate and ran almost silently, although this one does have a flywheel:

Poor girls, and i mean that in the sense of the word.
Now they just need 300 tattoos each

It do indeed seem like the world have taken a turn down a dead end street.
So much that is done need fixing. And so much that have not been done but should be done need to be done ASAP.

I hear he can still get on top of a girl too. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back