Pics that make you smile

They don't really even need the bedroom, just a parts storage loft with a bed, TV and internet would suffice. It's the wife/gf that wants the extra walls and door between them and the cars.

KuoH

With funds to buy dream cars, i would like the option to drive a car into my living room.
Some cars when i see them, i just get a insatiable urge to feel them up, and look in every nook and cranny, get the same feeling with some girls, but of course in both cases i am too well mannered to embarrass myself, but i dont mind admitting that some times it is hard.
My biggest dilemma would be could i buy a care so rare and expensive driving it would be blasphemy,,,,,, though for that to happen i would need like a record big lotto win cuz those cars are indeed rare and expensive.
I will prefer a Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale over a TV set any day of the week.
iu

Or this even more expensive Alfa, which surely is also a car the refined gentleman would be seen in, as opposed to various modern monstrosities.

iu

It is not really a matter of power.

The world is going Danish,,,,,, very unfortunate cuz this is not the way.
Still the Canadians have gotten off their ass ( well some of them ) a Dane would only do that when the building have been on fire for a hour.

Perhaps you should start a new thread.... "Things That Inspire Me"... instead of hijacking a thread that is supposed to "put smiles on people's faces". You of all people are very strict about members adhering to "the rules" about posting appropriate content in a given thread.

What's going on in Ukraine is devastating... some say possibly the start of World War III; yet you feel compelled to post a pic of a young, newly-married couple taking up arms to defend themselves against Russia in a DashcamTalk Forum thread, "Pics That Make You Smile"! - - Well, if that makes you smile, good for you! - - And If it doesn't, perhaps you and the DashcamTalk moderators can create a new separate thread. Just a thought...

Perhaps you should start a new thread.... "Things That Inspire Me"... instead ofthat is supposed to "put smiles on people's faces". You of all people are very strict about members adhering to "the rules" about posting appropriate content in a given thread.

What's going on in Ukraine is devastating... some say possibly the start of World War III; yet you feel compelled to post a pic of a young, newly-married couple taking up arms to defend themselves against Russia in a DashcamTalk Forum thread, "Pics That Make You Smile"! - - Well, if that makes you smile, good for you! - - And If it doesn't, perhaps you and the DashcamTalk moderators can create a new separate thread. Just a thought...

"Hijacking a thread"? Maybe you should take a look at all the varied "off topic" images members have posted to the thread over the last 8 years. A great many are hardly smile worthy, but still interesting and worthy of posting.

If you don't like what I posted then just skip over it and wait for someone to post the next lowbrow internet meme you think is a laugh riot rather than picking petty fights with people over something like this.

"Hijacking a thread"? Maybe you should take a look at all the varied "off topic" images members have posted to the thread over the last 8 years. A great many are hardly smile worthy, but still interesting and worthy of posting.

If you don't like what I posted then just skip over it and wait for someone to post the next lowbrow internet meme you think is a laugh riot rather than picking petty fights with people over something like this.
For the record Dashmellow, I do "normally" just ignore your posts. Btw, you appear to be the only person that I've seen on this forum who regularly makes political commentary and posts political pics/cartoons. Clearly that has no place on a "dashcam forum", but I'm sure it makes you feel good and perhaps even "inspired" And I have indeed just ignored all those inappropriate posts because there are some things one just cannot fix.

In the case of you posting pics of 79 year-olds, grandmas and a newly-wed couple fighting for their lives on a thread "Pics that Make You Smile" while you sit comfortably behind your keyboard is where I feel I (or someone) should at least say "something" to you. - - I know however, based on your reply, that you feel the rules are merely for the "other guy" and certainly not for you. - - Sorry to think that posting appropriate content would be something that might concern you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back