Pics that make you smile

332309d1450093466-e46t4.jpg

332311d1450093691-gxutryn.jpg

I would love to make a test and ask the waiter "could you pls. hold my rucksack with the nuclear device in it - I'll have to use the restrooms; don't worry, live will go on unless you shake too much" ;-)

post2.jpg

That sound fair to me, i mean you dont want a drugged up pothead with the finger on the button of a nuclear weapon.

Found a reflection of Google StreetView car on a shop window purely by accident! How lucky am I? :D

Street View car.jpg

Well that car do insert a lot of 14.5 mm "plugs" into somthing :D and the "plugs" do go faster them mark 1, poor bastards just dont know its spelled mach 1.

I like the setup, but for the love of Allah i cant figure out why they havent figured out only ther first round or 2 count, the rest goo up in the air as the recoil force the pickup or truck to lean over in the suspention.

Would love to stomp the firing pedal on one of those mofo AA cannons :p

Best use for a "weiner dog" i ever seen

XJR 14 smile, and a lot of goosebumps as i enjoy with headphones on full power :cool:

reminded me of that one - an oldy, but a goldy :-) (has it been mentioned here already?)

and that's the spectator's view :-)

When i saw that the first time i was like :eek:

Dosent even matter if you drop down, you will still get sucked up into the engine :D

I assume shortly after that that pilot was flying a small cargo planes some where in the Andes :D

Yes, he was thrown out of argentinian air force...

Seeing that video back in 2011, I remembered my time in Swiss AirForce' Bootcamp earlier this century, when a Mirage IIIRS (the Swiss Recon-Version of the Mirage 3) had to do a fly-by over "my" observation-post... I've just been outside taking a p.....well - had a "call of the nature" when I heard that strange noise... I looked up to see the nose of the 3RS about 10 meter over me, hearing the afterburner being activated - then I felt ME lifting off, flying backwards... In a reflex, I flipped the bird before i landed - with open pants and the personal artillery still hanging out...

...not knowing that this mo....ck....er of pilot did that on purpose with activated back-camera....

That has been made the "Recon-Photo of the year"... And I was officially allowed to say "I didn't went deep enough into the "jungle"..."

Well that car do insert a lot of 14.5 mm "plugs" into somthing :D and the "plugs" do go faster them mark 1, poor bastards just dont know its spelled mach 1.

I like the setup, but for the love of Allah i cant figure out why they havent figured out only ther first round or 2 count, the rest goo up in the air as the recoil force the pickup or truck to lean over in the suspention.

Would love to stomp the firing pedal on one of those mofo AA cannons :p
Did you read what's in the link below the picture? If not then go take a look and you'll understand why the pick-up truck has Mark-1 Plumbing written on the door... ;)

No dident click that link, but i have now :rolleyes::D

Back