Pics that make you smile

Cat's are only displaying their natural instincts when they resist being forced into the confined space of a carrier. They also will associate the carrier with past stressful, unpleasant experiences like riding in a car or being at the vets office. On the other hand, once at the veterinarian's office they often don't want to come out as they now feel safe when inside the carrier and don't want to be dragged out into a bright fluorescent lit examining room. Some cats are OK when they get to the vets. Depends on the vet sometimes.

...all depends on how to train the cat... Neighbor's cat loves driving in the car - she also walks on the line...
Could never get my feline Overlords to that point...

Well anyway, apparently it's time for building the x-mas-displays:
post2.jpg

But that only works with the right trailor (? the container on the truck) (without transporting elements in the flor, this would end in a desaster ;)
But still cool to watch :)

hehe yeah. At first i was like WTF ???? but then i saw the conveyor floor setup, but still its pretty cool, and i dont think it was ment to be used like that, but one day the bales was not flipped and so the trucker improvised.

Proberly a worse solution than that thingie across the steeringwheel, most likely a thief would not even see that lock, he would just feel a little snap when he reverse.

Truth be told i actually think its some punk that is having fun, and if it is,,,, and the lock hold up well then its a good prank.

Work better in the movie than it did for mythbusters :D,,,,,,, 1973,,,,,, Jesus christ where did those decades go ?

131b45c9e0f3736cacf878b0e9fca3b5.jpg

And a pice of free advice: Dont play leap frog with a unicorn :eek:

Yep - it's x-mas time (video is SFW ;) :

(this ad is an answer to that one - well known in europe at the moment:
)

Most of us has probably learned how to keep vampire away with garlic, when we was young.
This lorry driver take it a step up:D

Well - a good idea after all - IF it works. Otherwhise it's just sarcastic...

Because every Lorry-Driver who "helped" * a refugee to immigrate GB ends up for 2 years (or was it just 1?) in a british prison.
...that's the reason why almost no european CDL-Driver wants to take a tour to GB... As innereuropean Borders are not guarded anymore (thanks to EU and Schengen/Dublin, which clearly has never been working), the only responsibility to keep illegal immigrants out has been transfered to the driver...

* Helping = also: has not found every stowaway before crossing british border; even if you find him/her on the ferry - you'll be arrested.

EDIT:

just had a terrible idea:
as he the trucker had to use several kg of pork-meat... Hopefully he didn't run into problems crossing british borders due to exceeding the max. allowed import-amount of meat...??

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooooooo cute :)

75f410b1174ca98b9c24f0342f106632.jpg

I would love one a little larger, that one is too small for the bulk of what i can come up with that will need a little milling work.

Do stir a little feelings in me as it look simmilar to the petersen VPU 1 milling mashine Danish technical schools used back in the mid 80ties.

2t2ar8qak4fkp9nb.jpg

Not quite there, but good enuff to get this old metalmasher soft in his old knees :D

Will get one of those too for my little shop if i ever hit it big in the lotto, i got many ideas,,,,, a whole lifetime of ideas thats not really things you can do at your place at work even after houres ;)

Back