Pics that make you smile

This is an honest review for an android car radio controller.

It must have been written by a confirmed bachelor.

5 stars for a problem.png

hehe :)

Well i could not see myself in that place, i think this necessitate more trust in other people / a other person than i am able to muster in any reasonable time frame.
The idea have never even crossed my mind i have to say, probably due to the longest relationship i have had was 5 months or something like that.
And 5 months thats barely long enough for me to learn someones name. I really suck at names CUZ it is totally different things i judge people on, so a name are very low on my need to know list.
Same with peoples adresses, i dont know that most often, i just know how to get there.

Hell i have known several people for years which i never knew their real name, as back then we was all going by nic names for "security" reasons.

Add a Bible or Koran and completely defeat the argument.

PPu1FhIQb_Nsym5oaMKHZfq_BKLAC3PY9_W_gFuwiBk7SifHBeA6UF8OIcB1eiU_V1bMTqj7xNjN=s640-nd-v1

I am normally not good with manuals, but i think with a firearm that might be different.
There are after all a difference in burning a few 100 USD worth of PC hardware VS shooting yourself in the foot.

19.99 luftballons

This " look at me " culture, sure when i was a kid i would go a long way for that, but nowadays i do not get it.
I dont even dare to think what would happen if i had a child, and that child got bullied in school, maybe for something as stupid as not wearing so and so brand clothe,,,,,,, it would probably end up very ugly.
Fortunately i have not put myself in that situation.

b23cf24a083a88b1652bfb92f47d11239dd85cf8.jpg

Sooooo we did not have something like this in Danish schools.
Had we had that, then i can relate.
d2cd2402da20ba66ae4e35905e1075278c5a798b.pnj

f275b8715d5541bf736e4cf01ae7d3aea1c2ea9b.jpg

When people ask me " how is life"
I always say " it is on track"

The track.
96e421dbfac11df3f7a4bb2c7a413390f97de1ef.jpg

c3872fd4e25f37a89d3266c4506238d2d71e1cb4.jpg

That ! is also one way i would fight / take advantage of porch pirates.

Though TBH this parasite will probably just ditch the broken TV somewhere, and so you will in a way contribute to the E-waste problem.

On my drive on Wednesday, i came by a rest spot on the highway, saw several 20 L paint buckets + some other stuff just ditched there beside the trash bin there.
This idea og just ditching your garbage here and there have been on the up in my country for decades, i am pretty sure you would not see that very often in the 70 - 80ties.

I do not like this new culture, but i am told i should appreciate the cultural enrichment the country are getting as result of people we have let in here, personally i think the negative effects severely outweigh the good things.

A farmer is using a moose as a draft horse.

hauling moose.jpg

It is quite sizeable animals, and without a doubt also powerful.
I am glad we do not have those running around in Denmark, aside for once in a rare while when one swim over from Sweden.

Dont get mad,,,, get even.

Dont get mad,,,, get even.

There is no law about how or when you can legally water your lawn (in most places).
This had to be done by someone who thinks outside the box.
I imagine linking a motion detector to the sprinkler took some doing.

My new years evening will be the same, my M8 have other plans i do not care for participating in.
So in my case it will be watching TV and then later the computer

My new years evening will be the same, my M8 have other plans i do not care for participating in.
So in my case it will be watching TV and then later the computer

Do they have the Christmas Yule Log in Denmark?

It is a film loop of a yule log burning in a fireplace that goes for many hours on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning that first aired back in 1966 . Endlessly entertaining! :smuggrin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back