Pics that make you smile

Well i do not mind admitting that i have a guys room and a girls car, at least to some extend CUZ there are still room for 4 in my car.

Youtube thrown a tantrum on me.

So in relation to google things i of course have everything disabled, but that dident stop them before suggesting all kinds of BS to me, most of which i would never click on, which sort of make sense when i have not given them permission to track my viewing habits.

So from today when i enter youtube all i am greeted with is a white page and a search bar. ( the white box say your playback history is disabled and i can not get that box to go away )

clean.jpg

I like it, even if this too will take some getting used to, as i am after all a creature of habit :D

Youtube thrown a tantrum on me.

Yes, I saw the same thing. Here is how I deal with YouTube.
- I disabled their app on my Android phone
- I use Firefox as my main browser (probably can be set with chrome too)
- I use uBlock Origin extension to block all ads
- I use another extension to have playback in the background even with screen turned off
- I setup a shortcut on my home screen and set its icon to Youtube to launch Youtube at my subscriptions page. This way I don't get an empty landing page and I would see what is the latest from the 5 channels I subscribe to

about the same here

Garden dogs made from rubber boots.

No photo description available.

That sled dog, its walking a very thin line, CUZ it dont take very much ( i think ) for a polar bear to go from cuddle monster, to real OMG Blood everywhere monster.

Denmark once again released one of its shield maidens.
This one just ran a record 505,6 Km / 313.7 miles in 3 days none stop running,,,, okay maybe sleep a few minutes now and then. ( 4 hours sleep in total )
All of that for charity.

Here a pic of the Ultra runner Stine Rex, i assume on her last lap around a small lake she done god know how many laps around in 3 days.

e363ffa7-7816-4858-9894-88e29ee44547

I was pretty fast when i was a kid, in school on the annual athletics day i would run side by side with the 10 graders, even if i was 2-3 grades below them.
Of course back then spending 10 hours in the saddle of my 10 speed, doing 100 - 200 KM in a day, was no problem.
Playing tag on the local playground, not only did i outpace people, i also out turn them, and out jumped them ( what is called parkour today )

And i also outsmarted people, so playing kick the can on the local playground at night, well i would just sit in front of a hedge in plain view of the can, but in the shade wearing black and holding a few branches with leaves up in front of my pale face, and people was running left and right in front of me.
And then when i got bored with that i just walked over and kicked the can.
And they was like where the hell did he come from. :)

I don't know where else to post this but...

I really wish I owned a shirt this color. The shirt I'm wearing in this photo is nice but not as pretty as the shirt in this photo. :LOL:
2023_0817_140224_I.JPG

A Yes the UV filter issue.
You have this issue on many dashcams that do not have a active IR cut filter on the interior cameras.
The jacket i am wearing here are brown, not this magenta color, i see the same color on the insert in the child seat in the back of your car.

I have a short sleeve shirt, though now too small for me, been meaning to pick up a new one or two but keep forgetting it.
Otherwise i have not worn a shirt since i was 14, which by now is a life time ago.

Daum that is some list of side effects,,,,, or that is i assume it is, i never really been big on eating pills.
At some point they did try to fill me with happy pills, i got just about any side affect of those, and bad, so sure as hell did not make me more happy.

Daum that is some list of side effects,,,,,

Well, as with all pharmaceutical medications they list all the possible side effects but it doesn't mean you'll get them all, or even any of them. Of course, some drugs are far worse than others when it comes to side effects.

After I got my first Covid shot I woke up the next morning looking like a cross between an alligator and a frog but it eventually went away and I returned to my usual werewolf-like appearance. It wasn't too bad and I didn't get Covid. :smuggrin:

I don't understand why some people get so freaked out about vaccines. :giggle: I'm looking forward to my annual seasonal flu shot, especially after what happened last year. :giggle:

Back