enjoy,
Mtz

Design to victory! :P

Attachments

• gun holster2105089126_n.jpg
    gun holster2105089126_n.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 34
Hehe yeah that will give a new excuse for unintentional discharge :D

On the other hand its proberly the fastest way to make a hole in the firewall if you have some wires to route out front. :p

Normally, I had better opinion of swedes...

o.O

Thats why i allways have my bowie knife close when i am up there fishing, a bear or a moose might get me but it will bleed too.

Thats why i allways have my bowie knife close when i am up there fishing, a bear or a moose might get me but it will bleed too.
Nothing to do with courage, I hope you'd be braver, than me and actually would use the "a4se pick"... :D

(that'd be me) :P
[joke]
Two sharks spotted sinking ship and older wiser one, holds young gun of people...

Few more circles, sharks are seen, people are screaming, but older keeps on on saying to swim around

and finally, older one goes- "Now, lets go and eat them!"

Younger one is baffled... "why now?"

Because they taste better $hitles$ inside...

Last edited:
This one made me moan, " i soooooo want "
And it seem to be a volvo 121 too :cool:

h5F6B134A

And here's my Volvo

h8C530C18

That pretty much says it all... :(

...and that is only the tip of the iceberg...

Over here, they are "gendering" everything; eg. the word "Doctor", in German: Doktor. (and/or Professor)
Until feminism went berserk, it was ok to say "Frau Doktor" (Mrs. Doctor - yeah, titles are used when speaking to).
Now, they invented a gender-neutral word. "Doktorex", so it's not anymore "Frau Doktor" but "Doktorex"...

Next building-site: they are realy looking to find a solution on how to genderise pedestrial trafffic-lights; until now, there are pictographs of a standing man, or a walking man. "red/green only" in round boxes is no use, as the same signs are used for vehicels...

Maybe that will be a solution?
post2.jpg

don't know about the states, but i often thought of "does the bibel with 'ancestral sin' mean 'born male'?" :-/

Back