Pics that make you smile

Well i have a sneakt feeling those guys might be a ticking bomb under American society :D

I figure thats one reason as to why that black bunker in Maryland is where it is, close to the states with the largest armish populations. :D

hehe yeah seen a fjew milliseconds of that program, make me headdive across the room to get to the remote and change channel.

when i was young i had this on my stereo and then the whole kit on a timer, no problem for the huge B&W speakers getting me out of bed at 05:00 and the 3 M across my room to the volume button.

But i was smiling every morning, and some days i even took in the rest of the track wearing my trusty Bayer dynamic headphones :)

Dunno why but some how i can relate to this picture.

45e6b27cfebfcb730fc9ad64e93cfeed.jpg

Nice place to create a god awfull mess with a little cheap fireworks, hell it look like you could even do it just trowing a stone :eek:

The perils of low level flying :D

Here's a Video of Swiss AirForce-Trainingrange "Axalp"; AirForce is only allowed to perform extrem-maneuvers and shooting once in a year, so they "compressed" all "extreme-trainings" into one big show, as with the command-post, many visitors have been watching for years... This video's from 2006 - as my beloved Mirage IIIS has been discontinued after that year... Enjoy and be sure: Swiss Air Force does not seem to be a real threat to anyone except itself ;-)

(Mike, SAF ret ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back