Pics that make you smile

post2.jpg

one question: HOW in h... is this possible??

post2.jpg
It looks like fence / barriers were installed after car was already "parked" on the road ? :)

Some one should send these guys a dashcam for a job well done, man i love those aussies :D

In Australia Police call number is 000 ( triple-zero ) @1m 7sec ?

Use to be 000 here, now its 112.
Going by experience i will have to say 000 will NOT redirect to 112, at least thats what i think.

its proberly EU thats to blame for us changing, though the ppl we vote on here dont display stunning intellect on ther own, but this one i choose to pin on the EU

@kamkar1

...actually, THIS time, it's the "european council" (which has nothing to do with EU) that wanted to unify the emergency-numbers... (good idea actually, as everywhere the number's been different... only ... that the turn off old numbers without redirecting or allowing "use both numbers"... that's so typical for politicians...)

Had to like, though i hate my jeans with more than 1 button.

Need to shop slowly i guess :D but i allways hated clothes stores for some unknown reason.

And offcourse i hope its not the racial slur zippers :rolleyes:

I am trying to decide where this video should be filed in a Visual Dictionary. I have narrowed it down to the words that start with the letter I, but after much thought I still cannot decide under which entry. :confused:

At first it seemed obvious.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein ;)

But the longer I watched I think it really belongs under Idiocy. o_O

delivered some equipment today and double checked address post code etc...
what legal or else thing would cause almighty maps to blur that

Surprisingly...It takes nothing more than a request! They will blur the whole house.

http://maps.google.com/intl/en_us/maps/about/behind-the-scenes/streetview/privacy/

Request further blurring of a specific image
We provide easily accessible tools allowing users to request further blurring of any image that features the user, their family, their car or their home. In addition to the automatic blurring of faces and license plates, we will blur the entire car, house, or person when a user makes this request for additional blurring. Users can also request the removal of images that feature inappropriate content (for example: nudity or violence).

Hmmm....Speaking of....I'm gonna send me a message from God....maybe from god@thealmighty.com and see if they will blur the entire planet...cause I own it. If they do actually blur the planet...I'm asking for money next..and X-Ray vision.

I am trying to decide where this video should be filed in a Visual Dictionary. I have narrowed it down to the words that start with the letter I
I was thinking F for Fake, or at least P for Playing to the camera.
Still, it was funny to watch.

Back