Pics that make you smile

Not knowing these things, there got to be a way to narrow it down some how.
Just starting at one end is invane, at least with the large setups.

When i was doing casemodding i could take a week or 2 just sorting out the wires, shortening then lengthning them and then sleeve them all as the multicolored wires of computers in general just dont cut it for me.

A fjew weeks ago i was looking on old harddrives for pictures of my casemod projekts, but they are either lost or exsist on 2 IDE drives i have, and i doubt the ide drives as i have been on sata drives since they came out.

Those flat stupid cables of IDE drives is enuff to drive me insane.

I actually believe the LART has not been invented to punish users, but to "reajust" those networking-guys installing cables like that ;-) (hence the network-cable on the LART ;)

actually i like those flat cables... easy to readjust in length, especially with raspberry-projects (as a matter of fact, the ide-cable fits exactly on the gpio-pins of the raspi's... there is no bigger advantage than an IDE-cable if you're using a flat raspberry-case (eg. ribba-frame from ikea)

changed the post as original version might cause another OT-explosion...

post2.jpg

Quite certain, it has been posted already...?

hehe i can relate to that, or rather i remember beeenig able to chill out.
Sadly it seem to have lost the abillety to do that :(

Another good advise would be to keep your mouth shut, that or eat guano :D

hehe no i mean a good advise for ppl exploring caves :D but usioally your nose will tell you if there is a reason to keep mouth shut, not look up and another good advise would proberly be to wear a hat.

Your in big ( twuble) now Dashmellow posting a picture of me watching Kamkar1 racing his radio controlled cars without my permission I,ll go ape over this hehe:D its nice to see the thread back on track.......Ipol

Back