Pics that make you smile

Your in big ( twuble) now Dashmellow posting a picture of me watching Kamkar1 racing his radio controlled cars without my permission I,ll go ape over this hehe:D its nice to see the thread back on track.......Ipol

I'm in Twubble? Hey man, You're the one who got caught and Kamkar's the one who didn't have permission! :D

uh huh your the one that posted the picture though although I am glad you captured my better side Hope your day is going well ............I will catch up with Kamkar later the weather is foul heavy rain storm force winds for two days now and no sign of let up The dog is fed up because he doesnt get a long walk ...... take care Ipol

The weather for the last few months has been downright weird. 70° Fahrenheit on Christmas Day in northern New England just about took the prize.

Dammit i can't afford that 20 pound fine :( i so wanted to see whats in there, i suspect its where they hide the ark of the covenant.

Regarding breathing under water, a fjew days ago i saw a TV program, back in the old days some Danish guy drowned him self in knee deep water in shame over not beeing able to feed his famely.
They found him kneeling in knee deep water in a little waterhole on a field he was forced to work.
I am pretty sure none of us today have such balls :oops:

one question: HOW in h... is this possible??

post2.jpg

haha Mike that car remind me of a sceene in a Austin powers movie :)

Last edited:
Some one should send these guys a dashcam for a job well done, man i love those aussies :D

yeah, they sure had balls to act...
over here, all you can expect of 98% of people - texting a new facebook-status "watching robbery going on" or "to afraid to act"...

their courage should indeed be rewarded...

///////////////////////////////////

Last edited:
Thats a safe house, its blurred out so you cant find it :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Some bushes just need to be censored.

277cde5c00dd2c42ea9d373160f486df.jpg

haha :D nice landscaping.

Back