placeholder

Status
Not open for further replies.
this ones better.

placeholder1.png

lol "place held successfully"

So, will this thread reach page two before it has a subject?

Not really a place holder was just unable to delete the thread and guess I choose poorly for a generic fade away topic Ha

That's a discussion I'm not interested in having at the moment but here's a question?

Why do you feel you can put links in your signature when you know very well that this is against the rules for vendors? You always act like the rules apply to everyone else here on DCT but you.
You think that if it's your Facebook page for StreetGuardian or OCD Tronic and or your profile cards are grayed out it is somehow not a "Link" to your sites?

That's a discussion I'm not interested in having at the moment but here's a question?

Why do you feel you can put links in your signature when you know very well that this is against the rules for vendors? You always act like the rules apply to everyone else here on DCT but you.
You think that if it's your Facebook page for StreetGuardian or OCD Tronic and or your profile cards are grayed out it is somehow not a "Link" to your sites?

@Street Guardian USA 's defence, I'd class it as plain text. Can't click, so it doesn't link to anywhere.

@Street Guardian USA 's defence, I'd class it as plain text. Can't click, so it doesn't link to anywhere.

And on my computer when I highlight the "link" it offers me the option of "Open Link", "Open Link in New Tab" and "Open Link in New Window", even if it is not a classic "hot link".

It is just bending the rules.

links.png

If you highlight any text, everything is a link.

Here let me show you. It seems you're linking to Google.

dashmellowlink.png
By the very definition of a '[hyper]link' you have to by able to click the text...sadly his text is neither highlighted nor clickable unless you literally highlight it and then Google it or go that way.
hyperlink.png

Anyway, this is off-topic. If you have an issue I suggest you message whoever privately and see their opinion. We're all adults here and nobody wants drama.

Just wanted to clarify that actual hyperlinks cannot be placed in the signature for anyone and is prevented via the forum software. Since the signature is just a couple of grayed out lines, I don't have a problem with sites being listed there. Previously people were abusing the signature. I don't think that is the case anymore.

Will lock this thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back