Police cameras

Could you please link these words to clear remarks I made. You either don't know the meaning of these words or maybe you're not developed sufficiently to have an coherent discussion. (Now probably you'll accuse me with hostility against disabled people; you can add it to the list :cool:)

1 billion can be wrong, 2 billions can be wrong; the numbers say nothing. Islam is more than a religion; it's a doctrine. It's so funny to put in opposition Islam and Nazi; Hitler once said: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France" :D In other words the Nazi had good connections with the Islamic world.
Here you have a link which makes a parallel between Islam and Nazi: http://www.raymondibrahim.com/islam/how-nazism-explains-moderate-and-radical-islam/
That guy wrote it quite nicely: "The problem today is that the politically correct establishment—academia, mainstream media, politicians, and all other talking heads—not ones to be bothered with reality or history, have made it an established “fact” that Islam is “one of the world’s great religions.” Therefore, the religion itself—not just some of its practitioners —is inviolable to criticism."
Also, keep in mid that one of the most important pillar of Islam is a guy (Muhammad) who lived several centuries ago (probably he's one of the worst person who ever lived; if there is a Hell, which probably there isn't, I hope he's there and he is suffering). That guy was a warrior (a killer you can say), he married a child (in our days this act is named paedophilia) and he declared himself "the last prophet of God".

Anyway, I'll keep my "deplorable attitudes" rather than becoming a brainwashed sheep.

I think those blacks who are killed by the Police are not Neil deGrasse Tyson-s. That's enough for me to know.

Same old story; it became boring.

You don't know history; you know only what the progressists have taught you. It's too late for you.

a) There is no such thing as "modern"; what is "modern" today is "old" tomorrow.
b) "multicultural" = salad+wine+steak+cheese put all together in a blender; the result will be a disgusting matter which has lost all the beauty and the taste of the initial products.
c) "egalitarian society" people are not equal: some are smarter, some aren't; some work, some are lazy; some are honest, some are cheaters. What the society needs is that people to have a chance (or chances), but in the end, it depends on each one how he uses these chances. You must be responsible for your life and your decisions.

I know what I am. The question is: do you know what are you ?

Returning from my Holiday weekend I see you are still engaged in further obsessive-compulsive rationalizations attempting to justify a rather twisted, misguided and ignorant agenda. Apparently, @Mandami, you live a life riddled with fear and anxiety, threatened and repulsed by anything or anyone perceived as different than you that you seem to believe might somehow disrupt the sterile and sequestered world you fantasize for yourself and those like you.

I happened to grow up in New York City, surrounded by many neighbors of different national heritage, ethnic origins and religions who delighted in sharing their culture and customs, their cuisine, their music and their art and who respected each other's religious beliefs and right to worship as they please. What you perceive as "multicultural - disgusting matter which has lost all the beauty and the taste of the initial products", more enlightened men and women celebrate as a "Melting Pot", a metaphor used for over 200 years in the US and other free societies for the fusion of different nationalities, cultures and ethnicity into a rich and vibrant tapestry that everyone can benefit from.

It is interesting and indeed rather ironic that you accuse others of not knowing history when you advocate for a hermetically sealed nativist society, separated and sterilized of anyone unlike yourself. It seems that you are the one with far more in common with Nazism than the Islamic faith as it is always the extremist far right-wing ideologues such as you, spouting ignominious and historically ignorant paranoia who often foreshadow the coming of oppressive authoritarian governments, ethnic cleansings and mass murder. Fortunately, history also teaches us that it always ends badly for people of your unfortunate ilk.

Last edited:
Not wanting to take sides, Dashmellow, but you don't seem to be very tolerant of Mandami's opinions and beliefs.
In fact your words are on the hateful side. Accusations of being obsessive twisted, misguided, ignorant, fearful, fantasist, unenlightened, extremist, paraniod and unfortunate (your words from the last post), are I'm afraid, classical ways of putting down someone you don't like, in an effort to polarise opinion and stifle debate.
Isn't that behaviour you claim to oppose?

Or is it the case that it's OK to hate someone as long they don't fit in with your idea of what's right?
But again, don't you oppose that?

I think this is what they call cognitive dissonance.
Or in plain terms, not practicing what you preach.

I suppose I have taken sides to a degree, but maybe you could take a moment to reflect on this.

Not wanting to take sides, Dashmellow, but you don't seem to be very tolerant of Mandami's opinions and beliefs.
In fact your words are on the hateful side. Accusations of being obsessive twisted, misguided, ignorant, fearful, fantasist, unenlightened, extremist, paraniod and unfortunate (your words from the last post), are I'm afraid, classical ways of putting down someone you don't like, in an effort to polarise opinion and stifle debate.
Isn't that behaviour you claim to oppose?

Or is it the case that it's OK to hate someone as long they don't fit in with your idea of what's right?
But again, don't you oppose that?

I think this is what they call cognitive dissonance.
Or in plain terms, not practicing what you preach.

I suppose I have taken sides to a degree, but maybe you could take a moment to reflect on this.

Perhaps, you have missed some of Mr. Mandami's previous postings, some of which have since been removed by @DashCamMan.

Obviously, everyone is outraged by what the Islamic extremism, terrorism and brutal acts we are all witnessing. Many feel threatened by the huge numbers of refugees fleeing wars zones in Syria and elsewhere, the vast majority of whom are merely middle class citizens of their respective countries, reluctantly leaving behind homes, possessions, jobs and businesses to run for their lives. It has been calculated by the UN that the extremists represent but .03% or less of the entire Islamic religion of well more than 2 billion and when we have a member like Mr. Mandami who refers to these people as "Koranimals" or equates Islam with Nazism or describes American blacks as an inherently "violent culture", I will indeed call it twisted and misguided with no apologies whatsoever. This is far right rhetoric and hate speech, clear and simple and I am rather dismayed DCM allows it here at all but especially considering how many of our members are Muslims (quite a few from Turkey, for example) and some of whom are black as well.

People who use DCT as a conduit for right wing propaganda videos about "Social Justice Warriors", a distinctly pejorative term, and "snarl word" (aka loaded language) used primarily by right-wingers on the internet to describe and troll people they don't agree with will only get the same in return from me, regardless of those here who feel the need to defend this character and those like him. Again, I am dismayed that @DashCamMan allows a member to pollute this site with such material.

Last edited:
As hardly understanding English language poster you are, " dough own pit" heard off?
.... Again, I am dismayed that @DashCamMan allows a member to pollute this site with such material.
I believe, you are the one, that pulls the hairs, the one that cries and screams and tries to pull the hairs again...

As hardly understanding English language poster you are, " dough own pit" heard off?

I believe, you are the one, that pulls the hairs, the one that cries and screams and tries to pull the hairs again...

Nope! I just don't think too highly of racists, bigots, xenophobes, scapegoaters or their cheerleaders.

There are plenty of places on the internet to indulge that sort of thing if you have a penchant for it but my belief is that DashCamTalk, with the diverse international audience it has should not be one of them.

==Part One==

Returning from my Holiday weekend I see you are still engaged in further obsessive-compulsive rationalizations attempting to justify a rather twisted, misguided and ignorant agenda. ...
It's amazing how you portrayed me so "perfectly". Could you please now look a little bit in the mirror; you may have the chance to find the monster.
Personally, I take full responsibility for all my messages. It seems that you don't know the meaning of the words; I recommend you a dictionary (but not the one used by progressits).

I happened to grow up in New York City, surrounded by many neighbors of different national heritage, ethnic origins and religions who delighted in sharing their culture and customs, their cuisine, their music and their art and who respected each other's religious beliefs and right to worship as they please. What you perceive as "multicultural - disgusting matter which has lost all the beauty and the taste of the initial products", more enlightened men and women celebrate as a "Melting Pot", a metaphor used for over 200 years in the US and other free societies for the fusion of different nationalities, cultures and ethnicity into a rich and vibrant tapestry that everyone can benefit from.
NYC is a big city; not all the parts of the "city" are the same. You may have lived in a high crime zone or in suburbs in a nice house. Saying that you to live in NYC doesn't support your statements very well.

1) Following your "melting pot" metaphor link, I read:
The melting pot is a metaphor for a heterogeneous society becoming more homogeneous, the different elements "melting together" into a harmonious whole with a common culture. The melting-together metaphor was in use by the 1780s. ... It was a metaphor for the idealized process of immigration and colonization by which different nationalities, cultures and "races" were to blend into a new, virtuous community, and it was connected to utopian visions of the emergence of an American "new man".

While indeed the pioneers had different nationalities, MOST of them (the majority) had two common traits: white and Christians. If we use your "melting pot metaphor" in metallurgy we find that we cannot weld together (or simply place together) any metals which are very different without taking special measures; that's because of their chemistry (something similar happens with people).
Also, don't forget that those people who came in Americas weren't there for the state welfare. They had to WORK in order to SURVIVE; some of them died, the strongers survived.

2) No doubt there are interactions between people with different nationalities; you can draw Venn diagrams to model all these interactions. But, in the end, people of the same culture, religious believes, etc. group together (you can see this as state-in-a-state structure on a smaller scale).
Of course they share their cultures; it's because of pride but mainly because of money: they want you in their restaurants, to buy "exotic" products, etc.
By simply eating, having "some neighbours with different nationalities", listening foreign music, etc., living in a nice neighborhood without crime, doesn't make you an expert in human interrelations.

Where do you think all those nations have been created ? Do you think they appeared in a multicultural system ? I'm sure they haven't.
People driven by a common language, common traditions, common dogmas and history formed those nations. That's why is extremely important to protect the identities of the nations and not to transform them in a "multiculturalist salad" as the liberal progresists would like.

3) "respected each other's religious beliefs":
can you explain how you could respect ALL the dogmas ? Some of them are in contradiction; you shouldn't forget that they were created by OTHER people and every monotheistic religion defines itself as the true one (and all others who don't follow it are heretics).
Should we apply the Islamic laws where you could be killed for apostasy or blasphemy ?
Should you respect a paedophile and a murdered ?
Should you please an alcoholic or a junkie by avoiding telling him the truth that he's an alcoholic or a junkie in order not to offend him ?
If one's religious believes is to make human sacrifices should we accept it, only not to provoke him ?
If you must respecting all the believes, doesn't that mean that you should also respect, as I like to say, the Nazi and the Communist dogmas ?

I wait for answers from you !

4) Once again, I'll give a very simple example: imagine a society as an orchestra (composed from let's say 10,000 people) singing the same song, some better, some worse, but overall, the results is something harmonious.
Now, bring 10 people who sing another song. As they are a minority, the the result may still remain harmonious. Increase this number to 1000, or 2000 and you'll see that conflicts appear.
The same model applies for every country in the World; there should always be a majority and the percentage minorities must remain small in order to maintain an equilibrium and to keep the cohesion of the country. The zionist propaganda plays a huge role here: they tell you that "YOU don't matter, but others do". All this stability which has been created with the blood of our ancestors, the beauty of the diversity that you find when travelling from one country to country, will be forever gone if the plans of multicultralist progressist succeed.
No matter if I'll have to explain and fight 1, 1000, 1 million people like you, I'll do it without hesitation. My message for English people, for Italians and Spanish, for Chinese and Russians and for all others, is the same: defend your country, your kind, your language and do not transform it in a piggery multiculturalist system. It's up to me to adapt to your system; it's my obligation if I want to live in your system.

It is interesting and indeed rather ironic that you accuse others of not knowing history when you advocate for a hermetically sealed nativist society, ...
USA has been created by those who came there to find a new life. They had a risky live. I don't think it's smart for you to write about "nativist society" in order to support your statements. Don't get me wrong, people always killed people: French killed, English killed, Arabs killed, Indians from Americas killed; some were the winners, and others, the losers. I suppose you don't really know too much history and how the societies were built all over the World.

Wow! Mandami, you seem to have really outdone yourself - A gnarly gourd slowly depressing a fully inflated whoopee cushion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately we need to remind everyone of the forum rules: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/forum-rules.319/

Particularly rule 8: Since this an international forum, "bashing" of any nation, people, individuals, ethnic groups, race or minorities is prohibited (even your own country). This includes any insulting imagery of any people(s) or nation.

This forum is not really meant to have religious debates and political discussions but I haven't banned them to date. However, if the trend continues this may be revisited.

Back