RamExperts
http://myworld.ebay.com/ramexperts
got many flash drivers from them Mushkin brand and patriot
aways original stuff and ok price.

Spigen
http://myworld.ebay.com/spigen_inc
got some stuff for my iphone , they are direct-from-dealer i think

Chinese Websites :

Deal Extreme , aways delivered even take sometimes unbelievable 60 days but delivery.
http://www.dx.com/

Focal Price , aways delivery but takes long also.
http://www.focalprice.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
ciuvak said:
how much for a 32GB card?

think i paid 27.59
UD0DT3q.png

Positive Experience FoxOffer

got a LS300W

So far camera is working OK and Sound seems ok.
hope no further bugs

Positive Experience estore009

Purchased a F500LHD from their eBay store on 2 July. Received in the UK 9 July.

They sell several versions. I have the one with the longer car charger cord.

Worked out of the box with no problems.

Another Good Experience whit RamExpert.

Genuine Patriot 64GB SD. class 10.

CtFs1XY.jpg

ZfQCEUl.jpg

Positive Experience on eBay.

Seller Location: California

Buyer Location: New Jersey

Seller: blackvueusa

Item: LUKAS LK-7900 ACE 8GB + GPS : Full HD(1080p@30fps) Dash Cam Video DVR GPS Recorder Black Box

Price: $208.99

Item: CPL filter and second mounting kit (not mentioned in the listing)

Price: 15.99

Shipping: Free

Note: Amazon is selling this same unit for $224.00. They sell the CPL filter (minus the extra mounting bracket) for $25.00. I also want to add that this seller claims to be an "official distributor" for Lukas but I cannot confirm this information. The prices were so low I almost worry they fell of the back of a truck!

nice price for 7900 cheers

:oops:Shame Shame LoL :rolleyes:
I'll send Demi (the eprance sales person) a copy and paste of your detective work.
I'll let you know what she says.

:oops:Shame Shame LoL :rolleyes:
I'll send Demi (the eprance sales person) a copy and paste of your detective work.
I'll let you know what she says.

Here's the response from Demi (eBay seller e-prance)

Dear Jon~

So happy you let me know this information on the forum, really appreciate your trust to me, although a bit sad about what they discussed about the problem.

I will answer the questions on the forum as follows, and hope you can do me a favor to tell them, and Let them rest assured.

Thanks very much:)

1, E-Prance on Aliexpress.com is one of our partner , while we are not work in one office, about this problem i will call them for a confirmation.
And pls help me say sorry to "Quintas" , sorry for the problem caused to him.

2, We E-Prance Company is authorized reseller, we have the DOD authorized sales certificate, While i am sorry it doesn't fit for everyone to see(Except special circumstances infringe the interests of our company). http://www.ebay.com/sch/e-prance/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Would you pls have a check and you can find most of our DVRS are from DOD, and we do the business for many years, and get lots of positive feedback from the buyers.

3, About the DODLS330W and DODLS430W are two new items from DOD company. And yes we can't get the English Version at present, Because Both items are limited language, Sales in mainland China only have Chinese version, While this is not a big problem. We are negotiating with the DOD Taiwan Head Cooperation with the English copyright and a good news we will soon get the English Version item from Taiwan.

4, And so funny of this "leon" = "jonray" = e-prance :" I am responsible for the e-prance of ebay platform. I never do this. and i am sorry i can't distinguish the person from the forum ID,different person responsible for different sales platform, maybe different seller use different ways to run their own shops, while i will told this problem to my manager to prevent this kind of behavior.

5, Thanks for the support to E-Prance, I will try to introduce more and better products for everyone.

Here is Demi typing, any problems, pls contact me.

Their replay was professionally written. Nice to hear that some things are cleared up.

Seller; shpkorea on Ebay. I purchased the Panorama II, top notch seller fast shipping to the USA. Item exactly as described. Paid $269 for Panorama II camera, GPS, 32gb class 10 SD card, and the Multi Safer Power cut off (shipping included). I don't shop Ebay often so I purchased a Visa Debit card to pay with. (thus limiting any potential loss) Arrived exactly on estimated date, and securely wrapped in bubbles.

Cannot read directions(I don't read/speak Korean), so I proceeded to install and road test immediately. Set up took almost no brain power. Just figure out where to plug in the power cable GPS and SD card, Night vision is very good. On screen prompts are so simple you don't need instructions. One word of caution do not change the language if your not Bilingual. You may have a hard time getting back to the setting you can understand. ( I did not do that but just saying be careful) The Icons lead you around pretty well. The camera works well I like the motion sensing autostarts. Just push the red button on the end of the lighter plug to power unit on the drive away. You will see the red blinking dot in the top left showing its recording. In the lower left you can see the green GPS signal. Along the bottom is the GPS info. If your expecting to see your speed in MPH you might be disappointed. But thats easy enough to convert with a little math skills. If you want to manually turn unit on, while in video mode just touch the screen. Sometimes at during night driving while in the self start motion detection mode unit will shut off. Just touch the screen to turn it on. The still picture mode is easy. Hit the soft key for menu on the side then the on screen display will show the control icons. Touch the camera setting, when your ready to take a still picture just touch the screen.

Problem so far was after turning car off and leaving camera on, as I start my car the power to my outlet is interrupted briefly and for some reason the camera starts up and shuts back down immediately. that happened twice so far. I ended up shutting it down for ten seconds then restarting it and it works ok.

In motion detecting mode while parked it will trigger when a passing car is about 1/2 way past the center of my windshield. and records for about 45 seconds. The sound recording is a low volume but crystal clear with no distortion. The on screen playback is nice for on the spot replay of stills, but probably not the best to review videos unless you need immediate proof to show someone.

I still have not hooked up the power safer unit and probably will not even need to.

I do have a question of how to input the GPS on to GOOGLE maps as it shows my NJ USA location to be in the Bearing Straights. Maybe just a learning curve for me I don't know.

Over all very satisfied with my purchase and Dash Cam Talk for helping me with this purchase.

Dave

Back