Power problem with Livue LB100

drive23

Reaction score
Hello all,
After much research on this site I recently purchased a Livue LB100 for use in a new car. It worked fine in the old car (tested it a few times) but in the new car it continuously repeats "recording will start" and then it seems to lose power and reset itself and do the same thing over and over again. Only managed to record a couple if videos during 30 mins of driving. Has anyone else had this problem? Could it be the fit of my 12v socket? I've already turned off the auto cut off feature when the voltage drops too low so I don't think it's that. Any help would be fantastic. Thanks all,
Jay.

drive23 said:
Hello all,
After much research on this site I recently purchased a Livue LB100 for use in a new car. It worked fine in the old car (tested it a few times) but in the new car it continuously repeats "recording will start" and then it seems to lose power and reset itself and do the same thing over and over again. Only managed to record a couple if videos during 30 mins of driving. Has anyone else had this problem? Could it be the fit of my 12v socket? I've already turned off the auto cut off feature when the voltage drops too low so I don't think it's that. Any help would be fantastic. Thanks all,
Jay.

Dear Jay,

Is the problem still there?
It seems like those cars may have different voltage output. Since electricity and voltage of cars are sometimes different and irregular, those problems can be happened.
There's some device in market to make regular voltage output in car. You may consider to use it.

And please install firmare again to reset the device.

If problem still exists, you may contact me cs@astrobile.com

Please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Jeremy

Back