Powerucc Panorama2

Most dashcams that I know have even +/- full hour time zones. Only very few have 0.5 steps, so its a common issue right now in dashcam world.
I will address this to developer and see if he can do something for your region.

Thanks! That would be awesome!

I got into an sticky spot today on the road, someone called my employer and complaints were made (I drive a company car covered in signage), but who can argue with video! I had evidence to back up my side of the story, he had what, his memory?!? Baha. He even clipped my mirror! So for me the PanoramaII has already paid for itself, proving to my boss that the complaint was baseless and factually incorrect...

One thing I've noticed, Registratorviewer seems to misreport the current speed. Ie on the video I might be doing 60KM, but according to registratorviewer, I was doing 80! o_O

update on mine, I haven't had any issues at all since installing in December. I've since sold my truck and bought a 2002 subaru wrx wagon, I just got the low voltage disconnect from shpkorea that wasn't included so I'll install it tonight, wish it had an english translated installation guide. Looks like there's not enough room under my rear view mirror for it which sucks.

You may check DIY sub-forum. I have a few ideas there to install behind mirror with less space. I had same isssue like you with not enough space behind rearview mirror for discrete install, but some DIY helped to sort out.

Thanks! That would be awesome!

I got into an sticky spot today on the road, someone called my employer and complaints were made (I drive a company car covered in signage), but who can argue with video! I had evidence to back up my side of the story, he had what, his memory?!? Baha. He even clipped my mirror! So for me the PanoramaII has already paid for itself, proving to my boss that the complaint was baseless and factually incorrect...

One thing I've noticed, Registratorviewer seems to misreport the current speed. Ie on the video I might be doing 60KM, but according to registratorviewer, I was doing 80! o_O

Good to hear its already paid off.

If you play video on RegViewer and paus it, does speed on screen of the actual panorama2 video / footage shows 60 but RegView shows 80, right ?

Good to hear its already paid off.

If you play video on RegViewer and paus it, does speed on screen of the actual panorama2 video / footage shows 60 but RegView shows 80, right ?
Good afternoon. On the site there was a program producer CarRecorderPlayerSetup_2.0.5. from 11/21/2013. which began to display Google map. It difference speedometer (5-10 km). http://www.pcglory.co.kr/pro/pro_p_1_51_4.htm PANORAMAⅡ Car Record Player(Map)

Attachments

• 2014-01-30 13.56.33.jpg
    2014-01-30 13.56.33.jpg
    681.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 2014-01-30 13.57.45.jpg
    2014-01-30 13.57.45.jpg
    787.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
You may check DIY sub-forum. I have a few ideas there to install behind mirror with less space. I had same isssue like you with not enough space behind rearview mirror for discrete install, but some DIY helped to sort out.
Thanks, some good ideas in there which I'll try this weekend. I have it mounted to the right of the mirror for now and other than the fact that it bothers me how it looks, the view is still fender to fender.

Niko any chance of posting link to the new firmware. I'm guessing it's another beta as it isn't on the offical website
Thanks

Niko any chance of posting link to the new firmware. I'm guessing it's another beta as it isn't on the offical website
Thanks

I am almost done with testing it. Wanted to see how it works over 1 week of use. Just few more test need to be done, then if all Ok, I will share.

This is why the forum has a search function. ;)

Ah yes, thanks for all your help. AND for reminding me why I ditched this forum months ago. Because of such nice, helpful members such as yourself.

Ah yes, thanks for all your help. AND for reminding me why I ditched this forum months ago. Because of such nice, helpful members such as yourself.

You're welcome!

And thankfully, posts like this are a rarity on this board. Good luck working on that "like" count of yours.

Last edited:
And again. Thanks guys! You're great!

If you didn't bother to read an eBay listing that YOU posted yourself, why would you expect people on this board to read it for you.
Most people on this board are very helpful unlike many other boards. Troll elsewhere.

Hi all,
Although dashcams are very rare in Turkey, after 6 accidents in a year (not a single one of them was my fault btw) I decided to buy PanoII thanks to Niko's reviews. I've been using it for about 4 months and I must say I'm very pleased with the overall quality (Again, thank you Niko ;)). Now, here is my question: The Multi-Safer constant power cable provided with the camera has no manual in english, i contacted the dealer (shpkorea) about this and he sent me a pic showing how to mount it. I showed the pic to my electrician and he did all the work. The problem here is I bought a brand new car and the first thing I'm going to do after the car arrives is blackboxing it of course. But I have no idea about what the switches, the blue-red leds and the big button on the box does. If any of you guys could translate the Korean manual and share with us here, it will be very helpful.
79DEult.jpg

jW806vq.jpg

5evnNij.jpg

Hi all,
Although dashcams are very rare in Turkey, after 6 accidents in a year (not a single one of them was my fault btw) I decided to buy PanoII thanks to Niko's reviews. I've been using it for about 4 months and I must say I'm very pleased with the overall quality (Again, thank you Niko ;)). Now, here is my question: The Multi-Safer constant power cable provided with the camera has no manual in english, i contacted the dealer (shpkorea) about this and he sent me a pic showing how to mount it. I showed the pic to my electrician and he did all the work. The problem here is I bought a brand new car and the first thing I'm going to do after the car arrives is blackboxing it of course. But I have no idea about what the switches, the blue-red leds and the big button on the box does. If any of you guys could translate the Korean manual and share with us here, it will be very helpful.
79DEult.jpg

jW806vq.jpg

5evnNij.jpg

I am glad you like Panorama II. It has been serving me for 10 month and I am also pleased with it.

Did you got a leaflet along with Multi-Daver ?

Did you got a leaflet along with Multi-Daver ?
Yes, but it was all in Korean so i threw it away when the camera arrived :(. I thought maybe someone here who bought the cam with the power cable would have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Niko thanks for firmware and review. Looked your daytime and nighttime video in comparison. Strange, but it seemed to me that the night video from v.1.8.05 better than v.1.12.02 (although it outlines of houses at night is better viewed than v.1.08.05). A video on the day v.1.12.02 without doubts become better. Guys gives his opinion. Maybe I'm wrong?
unknw.gif

Thanks for feedback.
Could you please post ( copy-paste ) same message into FW: 1.12.02 thread, so we can discuss it there. I didn't had time to post yet step-by-step comparison screenshots, but from initial analyse of videos I see similarities at night, but of course public opinion is always welcome to discuss. Only this way we can determine what is what ;)

Thanks for feedback.
Could you please post ( copy-paste ) same message into FW: 1.12.02 thread, so we can discuss it there. I didn't had time to post yet step-by-step comparison screenshots, but from initial analyse of videos I see similarities at night, but of course public opinion is always welcome to discuss. Only this way we can determine what is what ;)
No problem!

the G-sensor can be disable or turn off from the menu?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D II / S 7
DGTLSYSTEMS II / S 1
D II / S 9
I II / S 37
alexsoll II / S 263
Back