Pre-orders

Each program will be native. That's the last detail we'll give away regarding this.

Hey Dan............. take a breath and aim for Christmas gifts.

Mass launch is huge for anyone in your game and a delay is fine for anyone who is following your progress.

Secret software is a cool idea.......... with regular easy updates.

Last edited:
@JooVuu

Has the emails gone out yet regarding the pre-orders yet?

Thanks

Glyn

What's the latest on these? I ordered mine Oct 14th and I'm still waiting for mine???

What's the latest on these? I ordered mine Oct 14th and I'm still waiting for mine???

Canadian stock in en route to Calgary, now processing through Vancouver. They should all arrive and ship out soon.

Like Jon just posted. They are nearly here!
Hopefully Monday or Tuesday. :D
As soon as they arrive. I will ship out the pre-0rders I have.

UK ones are a day behind but should get them now on Friday. USA, Canada, Australia, should also be Friday.

All pre-orders will be receiving an email today/tomorrow inviting you to our 'Beta Testing V2'.

Cheers,

Dan

OK thanks, by the way I never got this email either. Do I qualify?
Thanks

Thanks
Emails were sent out this morning.
Sorry for the delay. I was waiting for a firm ETA.
You should have received a email from me, if you purchased from me.

Thanks

I suspect @JooVuu only has details of the UK pre orders but the other distributors would be able to hook you up, the more people involved in the next stage the more helpful that would be I'm sure

Yeah i dont think Dan would refuse any feedback he can get, we will see tomorrow, it appear to be his birthday today so he is out getting hammered i assume

Going to mount mine today, and Happy Birthday Dan :D

Phil

Back