Questions Viofo A129 Pro - 4K

It is my understanding that the new a129 pro comes with the gps mount pre-installed but clarification from the manufacturer or other owners can corroborate that for us.

It is my understanding that the new a129 pro comes with the gps mount pre-installed but clarification from the manufacturer or other owners can corroborate that for us.
It will come attached to the back, yes. Same for the non-GPS mount.

If your serial number fall within these numbers, then you should have the new GPS. If your able to use the 3-wire kit and automatic parking mode while power is plugged into the mount, then you should have the new GPS mount.

A129 Duo-G: A129DG19143031- A129DG19144040
A129 Duo-G: A129DG19190001- A129DG19192020
My serial number is older than those ones.
If I order a GPS mount directly from Viofo it should compatible with both A120 Duo and the new A129 Pro 4K right?

Thanks

I just got my A129 Pro Duo delivered and installed it (hardwired) to my X5. Thanks OCD Tronic (1st USA seller to deliver). The unit included GPS in the mount as my dashcam video displays mph and gps coordinates.

My serial number is older than those ones.
If I order a GPS mount directly from Viofo it should compatible with both A120 Duo and the new A129 Pro 4K right?

Thanks
Yes, I’m sure they only have the new ones. We have the new GPS mounts as well. They can be found on Amazon, eBay and directly on our site.

Yes, as confirmed in my unboxing video from the pre-release retail package back on Aug 20th:

Unboxing

Reactions: EGS
Back