quick little sleeper

Yes what I meant was the engine isn't a tuned Juke one but is completely different.

I think some middeleastern guy ordered one, and i seen to remember som one testing it saying it was horrible.

BUT it seem good the American way ( strait line ) :D

I'm not a huge fan of how the Juke looks but here it is all about the Vroom and Vroom it has.

Nissan Juke R by SHPILLI VILLI ENGINEERING.
LOL @ SHPILLI VILLI. In Russian "street language" ( comes from Comedy series "Nasha Russia" ) it means - .... how can I say ... hmmm, - "action" that you have to do to have a baby :) :) :)

Last edited:
Impressive. It's those 60' times that are so good. Punch off the line. Power to weight ratio.

......snip....som one testing it saying it was horrible.
BUT it seem good the American way ( strait line ) :D

That's what mags said about the Shelby Cobra 427 when it came out.....but I still wanted & want one....oh well, we can't have all r fantasies fulfilled, eh?

Strait line is good enuff for me, and a Cobra will blow avay the competision with its looks - sound and history :cool:

Strait line is good enuff for me, and a Cobra will blow avay the competision with its looks - sound and history :cool:

I almost bought a Cobra clone instead of the '66 vette. But I knew I would not want to say every-time I drove it & for as long as I owned it, "No, it's only a clone".

Well me personal will proberly find it hard to find anything negative about the 66 vette, only think that come up right now is i dont own one :(

Beats a placebo Cobra anytime.

Ps. hope Jan Magnussen and Corvette Racings can put the C7 up there at Le Mans :cool:

thanks...I also think it beats a clone of any kind...which is why I went w/ that decision....now.....if I could do something about those repair bills.

Back