Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SolidEye

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mini 0805
Do you have anything that bothers you or probably something that you just want to vent about but not comfortable enough to talk with those people you know? Here's your chance to unleash that frustration of yours, and you may possibly get some good advice too.

We all know that not everyday works in our favor, and there's always that chance that something or someone will grind our gears. Rant away, but keep it professional at the same time.
;)

Well i am good at loosing track of a topic, IRL its not so bad but on the interweb :rolleyes:

For 40+ years i have been a pretty quiet timid type, but that have changed a lot in the past 3-4 years, allso in the past 4 years i have been in more "fights" than in the previous 40+ years.

PS. In the previous 40+ years i dident fight much due to me beeing me.

Cant go into what bother me now, but what dident bother in the previous 40+ years have come back to bite me in the ass, and on the way here it doubled in size.
Can talk with my 1 friend about anything, and if i fly off the handle he do too and then he go even further than i do :D
If i was on any Danish forums i might vent my frustrations there, but i am on no Danish sites as Danes often are the root of my frustrations, so i keep my distance to them.

Well i am good at loosing track of a topic, IRL its not so bad but on the interweb :rolleyes:

For 40+ years i have been a pretty quiet timid type, but that have changed a lot in the past 3-4 years, allso in the past 4 years i have been in more "fights" than in the previous 40+ years.

PS. In the previous 40+ years i dident fight much due to me beeing me.

Cant go into what bother me now, but what dident bother in the previous 40+ years have come back to bite me in the ass, and on the way here it doubled in size.
Can talk with my 1 friend about anything, and if i fly off the handle he do too and then he go even further than i do :D
If i was on any Danish forums i might vent my frustrations there, but i am on no Danish sites as Danes often are the root of my frustrations, so i keep my distance to them.

Well, this is what this thread is for. If it helps you a bit then the thread did serve it's purpose. I'm 33, and haven't been in any physical conflict (so far and knock on wood). Although I did have verbal conflicts / arguments with co-workers before for doing stupid things.

40 +....

that will be low testosterone that makes you irritable and angry , usually accompanied by a thickening around the waist ....

seek medical help !

Well i think i have allways been low on that stuff, the first 40+ years i really should have been in many more fights.
Some times i had to pay other pll to take care of my "fights" i had to do that when ppl f..... me over enuff and they where 2 - 3 X my size :D so lucky i was hanging out with other ppl in same size that did not mind a rebate on ther debt for "reminding" another guy to pay his bills.

Lucky i am not that person any more and dont hang out with that kind of ppl any more :)
Okay if i asked my friend he would bash up any person i asked him to bash up, but he know me so well he know i would only ask a favor like that in the most extreme of cases which will never happen i guess.

I dont visit a doctor often, and when i do it dont seem to work, its like i speak Indonesian and he speak Icelandish. so my whole life i have more or less been forced to diagnosed myself and been getting pills ( strong painkillers ) on the black marked ( at 3X the prise at least )

Dont get me started on doctors :mad: theres a subjekt for rants on my part.

And dont ask me to change doctor i have dont that several times at the cost of 500 DKkr every time, andd to no avail :(:mad:

And me ranting will necessitate the use of a lot of NO - NO words supported my many nationalities in here :D
And i do not want to scare more ppl in here than i allready have beeing the fairly strait talking guy i am ;)

40 +....

that will be low testosterone that makes you irritable and angry , usually accompanied by a thickening around the waist ....

seek medical help !

Ahahaha! Is that really the culprit or there could be more?

Well i think i have allways been low on that stuff, the first 40+ years i really should have been in many more fights.
Some times i had to pay other pll to take care of my "fights" i had to do that when ppl f..... me over enuff and they where 2 - 3 X my size :D so lucky i was hanging out with other ppl in same size that did not mind a rebate on ther debt for "reminding" another guy to pay his bills.

Lucky i am not that person any more and dont hang out with that kind of ppl any more :)
Okay if i asked my friend he would bash up any person i asked him to bash up, but he know me so well he know i would only ask a favor like that in the most extreme of cases which will never happen i guess.

I dont visit a doctor often, and when i do it dont seem to work, its like i speak Indonesian and he speak Icelandish. so my whole life i have more or less been forced to diagnosed myself and been getting pills ( strong painkillers ) on the black marked ( at 3X the prise at least )

Dont get me started on doctors :mad: theres a subjekt for rants on my part.

And dont ask me to change doctor i have dont that several times at the cost of 500 DKkr every time, andd to no avail :(:mad:

And me ranting will necessitate the use of a lot of NO - NO words supported my many nationalities in here :D
And i do not want to scare more ppl in here than i allready have beeing the fairly strait talking guy i am ;)

Fair enough. So, we'll all just keep moving forward then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kamkar Off Topic 6
Pointy Off Topic 1
old4570 Off Topic 30
Street Guardian USA Off Topic 14
Back