Really good chinese brands or products

Xiaomi literary mean "small rice", Yi means 1 (one) in mandarin.
What's confusing is they use the Yi name to describe two cameras. One is their IP Camera, the other is their Action Camera

Exactly, one time it was in a restaurant in Mexico City. I figured out by who was going in yet had to ask what the word meant. The joys of living in another country :rolleyes:

Well, at least in English the words sausage and eggs give a pretty good hint at what gender they're referring to. ;) Not quite sure how that works out in Spanish.

People are happy they can buy a good quality products with low possible price.

But for long term Business development, always copy and selling in low price may not good.

We can see Japanese companies are doing good, start from copy then creating. :)
So there is still a great opportunity to develop good products, because many competitors only know how to copy.

Everybody know xiaomi smartphone sell very well, but there are still many Chinese smartphone also have good reputation like smartisan, huawei, one plus.

I've got the important bits down in most languages - like "dos cervezas, por favor" :)

And i allways add "muy fria" as there is no joy in a hot beer.

So there is still a great opportunity to develop good products, because many competitors only know how to copy.

Everybody know xiaomi smartphone sell very well, but there are still many Chinese smartphone also have good reputation like smartisan, huawei, one plus.

One of my friends lost job now, he is a very skilled and experienced project manager in mobile phone development.
The peak moment in his career was year of 2005 to 20012, when everyone was making non brand mobile phone, he got well paid.
Now the game changed, thousands of non brand mobile phone maker closed the business, he has nothing to do.

He has made hundreds of different mobile phone, but no one was original designed, all of them were similar to other big brand. :(:(:(

Back