Recording Issues

I have been thinking that too, also maybe writing footage for 3 cameras take a larger bite of the IOPS than the card like, and so choke on operations rather than data volume.

I have been thinking that too, also maybe writing footage for 3 cameras take a larger bite of the IOPS than the card like, and so choke on operations rather than data volume.

Maybe both? I don't what know what else would make it different for the same memory card running on a dash cam vs an action cam but the three cams would certainly be more taxing.

Hi again, just an update. I have purchased and installed the Samsung Evo Plus into the dash cam which fixed the issue. Thank you all for your help! :)

It does seem that the V3 likes the Evo Plus.

Not all cards work the same way.

I've been using the Samsung EVO Select 128 GB (same as the EVO Plus) in my A119 V3s since I purchased them over three years with zero problems. 14 months ago I switched over to a Samsung Pro Endurance 128GB in one of the V3s and it's been happy with that as well.

Last edited:
In my A119V3 and my A129 Duo and A129 Duo IR, I use Samsung 128Gb Evo Plus the older red and white card. (These cameras are in use everyday eg In cars used all the time.) I can't get supply of them any longer.
The T130 doesn't seem to like it so much and can cause various errors so I use a SanDisk Extreme 128GB
The S2 Vantrue doesn't seem to care what memory card is in it. I run that in 2x channel mode. (Never supplied the rear camera.)

Back