Recording road but also interior

habr351

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Dash Cam
A139 Pro
Hey!

I have a VIOFO A139 Pro in my car and I am fully satisfied by its video quality and other options.

However, now I am searching for a camera which should record not just a situation in front of the vehicle but also the interior (same as here).

I am thinking about Viofo VS1 (I like the size and quality) but I am not sure how will it perform in the night.

Do you guys have any tips for me?

Thanks!

Hey!

I have a VIOFO A139 Pro in my car and I am fully satisfied by its video quality and other options.

However, now I am searching for a camera which should record not just a situation in front of the vehicle but also the interior (same as here).

I am thinking about Viofo VS1 (I like the size and quality) but I am not sure how will it perform in the night.

Do you guys have any tips for me?

Thanks!
Welcome to the club.
Why don’t you install the A139 Pro IR Interior camera like this?

You will need to purchase a longer IR Interior camera cable, (the included cable is only 1 Meter);

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-20 10.40.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-20 10.40.50 PM.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2024-02-20 10.40.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-20 10.40.02 PM.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey!

Thanks for the answer! I have maybe wrongly described the situation. It is another vehicle with no dashcam yet and I need to record the interior (driver) and the road in front of the vehicle.

Also, I find the A139 interior cam a bit poor in the night... :|

Welcome to the forum kojban.

The A139 camera, at least the old version i tested had the "flaw " that it did not have a active IR filter.

I do favor the viofo systems that have the cabin camera on a wire, CUZ the 2 in one systems i can not mount in the ideal location in my car as then the interior camera will just film the mirror in my car.
The remote interior camera let you put it everywhere, i put it on the mirror stalk when i have such a system to test.
ATM i am testing the vantrue N5 system that is 4 channel so have 2 interior cameras, but its to me down sides are it is 2 cameras in 1 unit, which is OK with the rear camera but the front is problematic as explained, very nice 1080p interior cameras with active IR cut filter.
Another downside is its front 1440p sensor, while starvis 2 just fine it do not support the HDR, and if HDR work it is very much what you will want in a modern system.

Hey!

Thanks for the answer! I have maybe wrongly described the situation. It is another vehicle with no dashcam yet and I need to record the interior (driver) and the road in front of the vehicle.

Also, I find the A139 interior cam a bit poor in the night... :|
A229 Pro 2-CH IR Interior
A229 Plus 2-CH IR Interior

Back