Red Light Runner NOT Lucky

Makes me smile every time I see one of these "I'm more important than anyone else" folks get instant justice like this. :)

That genuinely brings a smile to my face.

Although that cop looked like he was in a big hurry to get to the doughnut shop at least he seen that happen :)

Although that cop looked like he was in a big hurry to get to the doughnut shop at least he seen that happen :)
He might have been going for more than doughnuts!. He and a couple other cars, a riot unit and two ambulances were leaving the downtown Walmart. Oh the things that must go on there!

Made me chuckle.
Like the one in the UK lane hogging then break checking a cop car that flashed at him to move over lol

Exactly what I thought above all else. He must have been stomping it to get that far ahead of everyone else - yet whatever the hurry was, it wasn't so important that he could stop to ticket the red light runner...

What goes around - comes around !

My next-door-neighbor is a LEO. Once a year he hosts a BBQ for friends/family/neighbors and generally a number of his co-LEO's are there as well. The stories they tell about stuff people do right in front of them makes you wonder about the overall intelligence of the human race (not that I don't wonder about that sometimes anyhow).

yeah, we've heard some doozies from my uncle, who is an officer in Gulfport, Mississippi. and of course his wife tells us that it doesn't matter what he's driving, he drives as if he had blue lights on it.

This is the first thing that comes to mind when seeing instant justice like that... :)

latest

This is the first thing that comes to mind when seeing instant justice like that... :)

latest

I've done the Nelson thing from time to time, but it seems premature from time to time. There was a boat fishing along side us once with too many rods out. An MNR boat pulled along side them and my dad and myself started high fiving each other. It was too college kids doing a survey, not officers.

Did a Nelson here
only to find the cop only give the distracted driver a discussion. Seems the cops directing traffic around a construction site give warnings, not tickets.

My next-door-neighbor is a LEO. Once a year he hosts a BBQ for friends/family/neighbors and generally a number of his co-LEO's are there as well. The stories they tell about stuff people do right in front of them makes you wonder about the overall intelligence of the human race (not that I don't wonder about that sometimes anyhow).
I knew a guy who was a bouncer, he would wear motocross gear under his clothes for protection while he worked. One night a fight broke out and the police were called. Some kid was telling the cop right in front of the bouncer that he wanted the bouncer arrested. He had punched the bouncer and broke his hand on his motocross gear. Cop looked at the kid and said WHAT!? giving him a second chance to change his story or leave. Before he could finish admitting to assaulting someone again the cop had him on the ground in handcuffs.

Bouncer didn't even have to a make a statement.

Last edited:
Back