Replacement adhesive pads in Canada?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi all,

I received a SGGCX2PRO camera for Christmas this year, and installed it in my car...only to realize a couple days later that it's, well, kinda crooked. I didn't notice in the couple minutes of test footage I shot but after the first commute back to work yesterday I pulled the footage to see the low light performance and realized the world was at a pretty noticeable tilt and looking in from the outside of the car it's obvious I really messed the install up. I do have the replacement pad in the box but I'm hesitant to pull the mount off and reapply it without having additional pads at the ready. I saw the US site has replacement pads available to purchase, but the site doesn't ship to Canada and the Canadian site doesn't stock them at all. Any ideas how I can get my hands on at least a couple replacement pads for when I inevitably mount it on a slant again? :)

Thanks!

Hi all,

I received a SGGCX2PRO camera for Christmas this year, and installed it in my car...only to realize a couple days later that it's, well, kinda crooked. I didn't notice in the couple minutes of test footage I shot but after the first commute back to work yesterday I pulled the footage to see the low light performance and realized the world was at a pretty noticeable tilt and looking in from the outside of the car it's obvious I really messed the install up. I do have the replacement pad in the box but I'm hesitant to pull the mount off and reapply it without having additional pads at the ready. I saw the US site has replacement pads available to purchase, but the site doesn't ship to Canada and the Canadian site doesn't stock them at all. Any ideas how I can get my hands on at least a couple replacement pads for when I inevitably mount it on a slant again? :)

Thanks!

We'll have this item back in stock and up on our website shortly. I will direct message you when they become available!

Why don't you just buy some 3M™ VHB™ Tape 5952

It's cheap and readily available from places like Amazon (where I bought some)

Back