Reverse lights in a crash video's thumbnail? Guess what happens.(SG9665GC v3 example at night)

Absolute effing idiots we've got here in SC :( Gotta be SC, I just looked again and saw a Palmetto tree, a Clemson U sticker, and Love Buick/GMC is a car dealer in Columbia SC plus the vid is by "clueless drives of SC" :(

Now you see the kind of crap I put up with every day :mad: Honest- that kind of stupidity is considered "normal" here :eek:
Phil

Now you see the kind of crap I put up with every day :mad: Honest- that kind of stupidity is considered "normal" here :eek:
Phil
that is why we need jokiin and his dashcams to prove this and to prove that he didn't just run up the back of the other one like the idiot would have claimed to try and get out of it.

Mom is going to be mad her SUV got banged up again.

and to prove that he didn't just run up the back of the other one like the idiot would have claimed

And that is one of the main reasons I began using dashcams. I've been falsely accused more than once by collaborative lying that was believed by stupid Cops who refused to consider my story and other physical evidence :mad: It's obviously easy for people to concoct a story during the time between a crash and the arrival of Police, yet the Police here do not seem to believe that is even remotely possible :eek:

Were it not for the dashcam, you can bet the people in the SUV would swear that they were rear-ended and that the Police would have believed them. This State is chock-full of stupid people and were it not for my family and longstanding business contacts being here I would have left long ago. I'm too old and too poor to start over elsewhere but should that chance present itself in a viable way I'm going to take it ;) Which is really sad because not so long ago this was a very good place to live.

Phil

And if you are in a car, alone, and the other vehicle has 2 or more occupants who give the same, false, story, you are kind of screwed. (Without a cam)
In reality, how often do cops even issue tickets in minor stuff like this? (Not had a minor wreck like this in years)

1. Be prepared to back up your car quickly to avoid. Unless other car is behind you, in that case STAND ON BRAKE so you don't get push backwards into them.
2. Have LEOfficer administer sobriety tests et al.

Yeah, best honk the horn and don't move for the 7 seconds it takes before the car hits you.

Karma? - SUV numberplate 112 in many countries is Emergency number like 911 in US.

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtz
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rhody401 SG9665GC 57