Review: Dome G5WA 1080P Dual Camera Ambarella A7LA70 Sony IMX322 sensor Dashcam-Gearbest.com

to be fair that's not a Dome problem, the collision warning, lane departure etc are not great on any of the aftermarket solutions
Yes, but I haven't messed with setting them up correctly that the manual mentions.
You have to park and adjust the guidelines, distance, angle, lines etc... to make it work better.
Out of the box, it just warns too much.

Out of all these with driver safety features, I liked Papago's warning the best.
It works fairly good, specially the stop-n-go feature and not too intrusive out of the box.

Looks like a good value dual camera. Is it a similar body to the GS8000? Mine has just fried the SD card so need to replace it. Would be good if it slotted straight in!

What where the issues you sent to the manufacturer? I seem to have missed it in this thread.

Last edited:
Looks like a good value dual camera. Is it a similar body to the GS8000? Mine has just fried the SD card so need to replace it. Would be good if it slotted straight in!

What where the issues you sent to the manufacturer? I seem to have missed it in this thread.
Gets hot and focus shift.
Camera freezes when hot.
There are other minor issues but those two are the major ones that make it unusable.

Anybody know where I can get DOME G5WA Dual Lens Support Polarizer Filter PRO?

Back