Review: LUKAS LK-9370WD Dual 1080p Dashcam Wi-Fi Sony IMX322 3.5" Touch Screen and GPS

You can use the freezing card on a camera for photos.
Should work fine.

dont be too down about it san55 the videos were a pleasure to watch ..... I might go for the transcend card myself .......the latest firmware downloaded fine in case like me some of you hadnt noticed before when you go into the the touchscreen menu the firmware version shows up bottom right hand corner of the screen just under the manual tab .......put it down to old age....:confused: Ipol

Thanks Ipol. Sure, there'll be more trips.

Last version of firmware did not allow for ex-fat format, the viewer is still FAT format only.
I'll try that dashcam ex-format with old 64GB sandisk card.
Another thing which i've noticed that when video mentions 'Busy'(instead of 'Always'), perhaps its busy writing the data and dropping the frames.
20151102-055459.JPG

Last edited:
..... I might go for the transcend card myself ............put it down to old age....:confused: Ipol

Old age? Nah. You are much more mature and wise.

btw, this is the card
61Cvgt9CLnL._SL1170_.jpg

You can use the freezing card on a camera for photos.
Should work fine.

Thanks for suggesting.
I've two of them.
One i'll try in dashcam with ex-FAT format of new firmware. Other one i've put in nuvi65.
And next time i'll get Marumi 37mm Super DHG CPL filter for removing harsh sunlight glare at 14000Ft.

Last edited:
If i use a MicroSD with up to 48mb/s transfer speed.
EVO 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Card

Can this work well with the camera?

Spec wise should work but there are cases where class 10 have freezing video so you have to try to find out.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will test it out when i get the camera.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will test it out when i get the camera.
When you put the 64GB card in. Be sure to have the camera format it.
A pop up should well pop up. But incase it doesn't. Do a format anyways.

I intend to put a 128Gb on the SDcard slot and 64Gb on the microsd card slot.
Which is the main slot that more important? The SDcard slot ya?

Yes, full size SD card records all the time. MicroSD is for triggered events only.
You don't need large card for events.

Guys.. what is the latest firmware? Mine come with LK05.5.7MV01.
But when i check for firmware update using the app it prompt me for LK05.5.8.
Which i downloaded and tries to flash. But in the end it tells me unsuccessful. Lucky camera is still working well.

I can from Blackvue DR750 which was a horror! I really hope this could be more reliable.
Or as good as itronic ITB100HD which i past to my staff.. and it is still working perfectly after 4yrs!

Guys.. what is the latest firmware? Mine come with LK05.5.7MV01.
But when i check for firmware update using the app it prompt me for LK05.5.8.
Which i downloaded and tries to flash. But in the end it tells me unsuccessful. Lucky camera is still working well.

I can from Blackvue DR750 which was a horror! I really hope this could be more reliable.
Or as good as itronic ITB100HD which i past to my staff.. and it is still working perfectly after 4yrs!

Fi17 is the newest firmware on the Lukas site.

Personally I have no experience doing a update over the air (via the Lukas app)

I would suggest you download the firmware from the below link, and update according to the instructions found with in the link
http://lukashd.com/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=eng_firmware&wr_id=142

I am sure you will like this camera much more then your old BlackVue [emoji4]

Thanks for the reply. The firmware is for 7950. I'm using 9370.
Fi17 is the newest firmware on the Lukas site.

Personally I have no experience doing a update over the air (via the Lukas app)

I would suggest you download the firmware from the below link, and update according to the instructions found with in the link
http://lukashd.com/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=eng_firmware&wr_id=142

I am sure you will like this camera much more then your old BlackVue [emoji4]

the firmware for the lk9370 is 5.7.1 hope this helps Ipol:) lukashd.com click where it says english then firmware updates

Was wondering... is there a way that we could put CPL filter at the rear camera?
My rear camera is getting all the reflections.. so was thinking of putting a cpl filter.

Was wondering... is there a way that we could put CPL filter at the rear camera?
My rear camera is getting all the reflections.. so was thinking of putting a cpl filter.
It's small and lens is flush with housing so really not easy way to add CPL filter unless you put a big one one top somehow.

A other would be the yet to be released new external lukas rear camera.

What is needed is that minimum writing speed must be more than 14 mb/sec. Class 10 means its minimum writing speed is 10mb/sec. UHS-3 with ex-FAT format is optimum for dashcams with twin HD cameras.

sdxc.jpg

Another important characteristic is that the card should be MLC. You can check it on manufacturer's website if not mentioned on the packaging of card.

The SLC (Single Level Cell) type records 1 bit of data into a single cell. The MLC (Multi Level Cell) type records 2 bits of data into a single cell. TLC (3 level) is inferior to MLC.

So a MLC, class-10 card marked U-3 will be an insert and forget sdxc - 64gb or more.
It does not matter whether its micro or standard size.

And i wholeheartedly agree with Rob that this is an excellent dashcam.

Last edited:
Back