Review: LUKAS LK-9370WD Dual 1080p Dashcam Wi-Fi Sony IMX322 3.5" Touch Screen and GPS

Really wonderful colors and sharp imaging. Wish i had known this before going to Himalayan Trip.

Lucky the Himalayans only get larger and even more impressive, not least for a guy like me that live in a country where our highers "mountain" is 200 M tall.

Do hope you get up there again and get some perfect footage to share with us.

My 9379wd has stopped loop recording. I've not touched/changed any settings.
Any ideas what's wrong?
e-mail to Lukas few days back evoked no response!

You are correct. It should be automatically over written.
However sometimes a file becomes corrupt, and causes the process to stop working properly.

You are correct. It should be automatically over written.
However sometimes a file becomes corrupt, and causes the process to stop working properly.

I see. That is disappointing for me because my last week's 1200 Km drive to 'PIN valley' in Himalayas went totally unrecorded. I failed to check the recorded video, just changed cards after 10 hours each:mad:

I see. That is disappointing for me because my last week's 1200 Km drive to 'PIN valley' in Himalayas went totally unrecorded. I failed to check the recorded video, just changed cards after 10 hours each:mad:

One more Q Rob. I just formatted SD card in Lukas viewer. All previous videos are still there. I thought proper formatting should have erased all data.

You cant have formatted the card if the old footage is still there after that, sound like the SD card is in read only mode.

Is it possible to move data ( a file ) to and from the sd card ?

Yes, if the lock is on, you can't delete anything and camera can't overwrite once full.
You can still read/view files.

bea21a9.jpg

Never mind overwriting, you can't write at all if the lock is on
i'm able to copy files from sdxc to desktop but not format it. Yes, i'm aware of lock/unlock button on jacket.

Can you write files to the card with the PC? Can you format in the PC?
I can't write to the card in laptop (both windows 7 inspiron and new win 10 xps-13). Also unable to format in both. (FAT 32 as well as ex-FAT32).

if you're unable to format the card in the PC it's time to get a new card
All of my three 64GB cards have same issue. Have tried SDFormater V4.0 as well. The error is always : "Memory Card is write protected. Please release the write protection".
Have also tried adding StorageDevicePolicies to registry but of use.

All of my three 64GB cards have same issue. Have tried SDFormater V4.0 as well. The error is always : "Memory Card is write protected. Please release the write protection".
Have also tried adding StorageDevicePolicies to registry But no use.

how old are the cards, how many hours a day on average would they have recorded?

how old are the cards, how many hours a day on average would they have recorded?
They are 8 months old and have recorded for an average of 2 hours daily.
also make and model of the cards you are using?
64GB Sandisk, microsdxc Class 10 U 1 - 2 cards 8 months old. average recording 2 hours a day.
64GB Transcend microsdxc Class 10, U3 - 1 card, used only once to record about 42 GB video, 8 months old.

Back