Right of way denied

CrosstownTee

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Dash Cam
GS90C Ambarella A7LA70
Apparently a confusing intersection/situation for the cars and truck crossing my path... They should have given way!
I guess them also having a green light is only possible in Belgium? :rolleyes:

Lucky for him he already got his license, cuz that right there would have been a failed driving test.

Personally i think if my driving force another motorist to use his brake then i have failed, but it seem i am the only one up here that feel that way.

I guess them also having a green light is only possible in Belgium? :rolleyes:

That's quite common in the U.K. too but usually traffic going straight ahead has priority over any traffic turning right (or left in your case)

There's nothing you can do about it and they know it! :mad:
Some companies take complaints very seriously. I was going 80 mph in a 65 zone and had a Landstar 18 wheeler right on my back bumper. Once I finished my pass, I moved to the right to let him past. He immediately accelerated up to the bumper of the guy who had been in front of me. Then when that car didn't get out of his way quick enough, the truck came over into my lane, forcing me to stand on the brakes to avoid being hit. So while my brother called the phone number on the back, I stayed behind him to make sure we got the unit number or anything else the company wanted. At times I had to approach 90 mph just to keep up! Once the company got the info they wanted, they said they'd call the driver and warn him. About 30 seconds after hanging up, the truck suddenly dropped back to the posted speed limit! :eek::eek::eek:

Some companies take complaints very seriously. I was going 80 mph in a 65 zone and had a Landstar 18 wheeler right on my back bumper. Once I finished my pass, I moved to the right to let him past. He immediately accelerated up to the bumper of the guy who had been in front of me. Then when that car didn't get out of his way quick enough, the truck came over into my lane, forcing me to stand on the brakes to avoid being hit. So while my brother called the phone number on the back, I stayed behind him to make sure we got the unit number or anything else the company wanted. At times I had to approach 90 mph just to keep up! Once the company got the info they wanted, they said they'd call the driver and warn him. About 30 seconds after hanging up, the truck suddenly dropped back to the posted speed limit! :eek::eek::eek:
Yeah, but what happens when you don't know who they are?

You will fail your driving test that way up here, but in general thats how many trucks and cars drive.
So i have made it my goal to help them get on their merry way as quick as possible, after all i am never in such a hurry i cant lift off the throttle a little.

But yeah it do get a little unnerving over time as it happen a lot.

Sometimes it's an asshole, sometimes it's an error in judgement... and sometimes it's an idiot behind the wheel!

Like kamkar1 said, these guys are working and time is money. Let them get on their way. What gets me is the so called professional drivers that pull these stunts, only to be sitting at the next red light!

Time is not money here, you can only drive so much every day due to EU rules, and you are not paid by the miles or tonnage you move.
Trucking here is just like any other job, you even punch in as i think in the new equipment in the trucks you insert your license into the machine to "punch in" as thats needed to make sure police can see you take your brakes at the right times and done drive more than so and so hours every day.

Back