Road Angel Halo or Black Vue 450 2ch

Alex2x

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Advice needed please I'm torn between these two cameras and don't know which to go for. I think the Black Vue has a Sony Cmos sensor that to me is very appealing for nighttime. But the Road angel halo has a higher resolution. The only thing that puzzles me is, I watched you tube videos of each and the quality of the road angel unit seemed to look poorer than the Black Vue but yet the The road angel is supposed to be better any advice would greatly be appreciated here please.

Advice needed please I'm torn between these two cameras and ...
Welcome to DCT. Road Angel is not a popular brand here, if the absence of discussion about their products is any indication.

If you like the BlackVue 450, you may like the Thinkware F750 better. What's your budget?

Well it's my Girlfriend that's getting me it for Xmas so wasn't wanting to over price it Looking at £180. I'm swaying toward the Black Vue atm

Had a look at the Thinkware seem like I can a Rear cam at a later date looks good.

Had a look at the Thinkware seem like I can a Rear cam at a later date looks good.
You can buy the Thinkware as a two cam package, or as a front cam, with the rear cam as an optional later purchase.

If the BlackVue 450 2ch is £180, I wouldn't call it value for money. The 450 is a base model, performance-wise the BlackVue 650 is the equivalent to the Thinkware F750.

Maybe spec wise the 650 and 750 are similar, I think the Thinkware delivers the better result of those two though

Back