Road angel halo pro , wifi

ossie69

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all hoping someone can help.
Just had my new road angel halo pro installed, not hard wired, but the problem is I put in the default password 1234567890 it says connected but no WiFi, how can I sort this? I'm using a Google pixel 6 pro.

Welcome to the forum ossie 69.

Most dashcams do that, and i bet you have a android phone, but its natural the phone think you always connect to something that have internet, but a dashcam dont have that

So i bet it say this wifi have no internet, which is natural you connect to a camera not a internet access point here, your mobile data should still work on the 4 - 5 G whatever you are on.

Most dashcams do that, and i bet you have a android phone, but its natural the phone think you always connect to something that have internet, but a dashcam dont have that

So i bet it say this wifi have no internet, which is natural you connect to a camera not a internet access point here, your mobile data should still work on the 4 - 5 G whatever you are on.
1000012570.png
This is what is comes up with, I used my wife's phone a iPhone to see if it made any difference, it said wrong password so I'm totally confused now.

that sound strange, password the default one is the same for android or iphone ( i have never touched a iphone )

I can only guess a typing error, but i assume you already checked that

The default passwords for dashcam wifi are often

Nope no luck I tried that to, it's so strange

Back