Road rage brake checker in California

That's bonkers - does feel like something happened we didn't see before the start of this video, especially as at 40 seconds you can hear the driver saying "He's pissed because" and you can't quite make it out.

Those big Toyotas are like barges though handling wise but in a straight line still quick!

That's bonkers - does feel like something happened we didn't see before the start of this video, especially as at 40 seconds you can hear the driver saying "He's pissed because" and you can't quite make it out.

[DELETED]

Last edited:
Ah there we go -

The Camry driver is just absolutely nuts in that case!! Saying that isn't that the US though - just wondering why the guy was going that speed in that lane to start with - that could be normal US driving though I honestly don't know?

We have the problem in the UK where drivers will just sit dawdling along in the middle lane when they're not overtaking, and that can cause all sorts of problems.

It's supposed to be a fine for doing it but I've never seen anyone get pulled for it just yet!

Hahaha roadcam you are the one on their linking to here from reddit aren't you? I saw a few posts complaining to a deleted post for linking to here.

Hahaha roadcam you are the one on their linking to here from reddit aren't you? I saw a few posts complaining to a deleted post for linking to here.

Yes they were not happy I off-site cross linked to this DCT post so I deleted the comments to avoid Reddit's Wrath. They can be quite mean there compared to the friendly user base here.
(whoops!)

That Camry driver is stupid.
He's the one who changed lane without checking and without signal.
Stupid dumb assho.
If he had been rear ended, the video should put him at fault.

Back