Robber flees into traffic, goes flying

He's lucky that nothing broken.
He got up and walked fine but he'll be hurting pretty bad later unless he usually is high on drugs .

The most amazing thing was that his pants were at the same position before and after being hit. Sagging below his rear.
pt.jpg pt2.jpg pt3.jpg

There was something small and black in the road after the hit. Right between crosswalk and first dashed line in the road. Could have been a piece of trim from the white SUV, but no way to know. Would be great if it was the perp's phone and they could ID him from it!

remind me of when i was young and stepped out in crosealks in front of cars thats then supposed to stop for me as i am in a crosswalk.
But i was never hit that hard ( i think ) and surely never was launched forward, but offcourse back then se dident have cars that shape as most was just generic sedans.

PS. i never got wearing pants like that, and some times i do yell at ppl wearing them like that as i drive by.

I wont type what i yell, but lets say if i did the same in Harlem or south central i would have lead flying in my direction :D

After that he will certainly have that "tired and run down feeling"

Wow, that was a hard hit (see how the driver had difficulty opening the door)! I'd say the robber was probably stoned. And if he actually had to steal something, he must've been stone broke too. Now feel free to insert as many puns as you like. :p:D

Last edited:
I think bullbars are illigal here now, as if a pedestrian you run over is going to be bothered about that, to be honest i am pretty sure the guy will perfer to not be run over at all.
Its the same arguments against putting a aftermarked scoops on cars, that have beel illigal since i got old enuff to drive at least, if you run some one over he/she can get a finger or arn in there and break it :rolleyes:
BUT ! you can still drive a car with a factory scoop on it :rolleyes::(

And then keeping in sync with pur insane legislative assembly here why not ban cars all together, or force every last dumbass Dane to put on a 15 CM thick full-body upholstry padding condome when he leave home, and have a seeing eye dog excort him and a personal helper too just cuz we dont have any sane things to use our tax money on.

See now i did it again got myself all wound up so tight steam is comming out of my ears :mad:

Back