ROGA-Top Dash Cam Maker in China!

Looking for superior night vision & 24h recording Dash Cam?

• ROGA Dash Cam are your good choice

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Using ROGA Dash Cam, Enjoy the fun of Driving!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

rogaworld

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Firstscene Dash Cam
ROGA - TOP Dash Cam Maker in China! Awarded as "2014 Customer's Favorite Automotive Accessories Brand" issued by China Top Auto Electronics Magazine(HC360.com)

Attachments

• ROGA -03.jpg
    ROGA -03.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 27
  • ROGA STORE-02.jpg
    ROGA STORE-02.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 24
  • ROGA FAIR-12.jpg
    ROGA FAIR-12.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 22
  • ROGA -05.jpg
    ROGA -05.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 23
ROGA X520 - Let your beauties be known everywhere

Attachments

• X520-18.jpg
    X520-18.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 13
So the poll is a choice between two answers that are the same in essence, would make a dicatator blush :)

I keep reading a lot of good about these, so I'm rather confused now. Are there actually *fakes* of these cameras to watch out for, or are they actually just plain garbage?

Specs written on the box are an obvious lie, there's no "1080p", there's just uprezed 480.

12 freezes, 2 sudden powerdowns in one 1h long drive. Occasional "card error" too.

Instead of showing the usual power down screen, it once showed me a graphical "goodbye", badly corrupted, and froze.

Built full of holes you can see the backlight through...

Are they all like that?

Attached photos to illustrate the issues.

View attachment 14225 View attachment 14226
ROGA A10 Recording - Highly recommended by users owing to its great recording performance

Attachments

• ROGA A10 Recording Video-01.jpg
    ROGA A10 Recording Video-01.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 11
  • ROGA A10 Recording Video-03.jpg
    ROGA A10 Recording Video-03.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 9
  • ROGA A10 Recording Video-04.jpg
    ROGA A10 Recording Video-04.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 11
:) :pgreat sorry, a new member in DashCamTalk, and tried to post a topic... Anyway, thanks a lot for your nice reminder

You can create a thread to promote your brand, don't do it in another manufacturers section please
Oh, great sorry for it, noted. Thank you, friend

This poll reminds me of a government referendum in Belarus. The following question was allegedly asked:
"Do you agree that the current president shall be able to serve one more term in his present capacity?"

And the answers were:
"Yes, I agree" and "No, I don't disagree" :)

This poll reminds me of a government referendum in Belarus. The following question was allegedly asked:
"Do you agree that the current president shall be able to serve one more term in his present capacity?"

And the answers were:
"Yes, I agree" and "No, I don't disagree" :)
Hi Dear, I am democrats :)

Why have you posted this in the B40 / A118 Section? You're not going to make any friends at this site if you persist in posting inappropriate material in the wrong location.
Will not do it anymore, just want to post a topic, and make more communication with many friends in here

If the rear camera recorded in 1080P I could maybe maybe over look the fact that the front camera looks huge, but huge front camera and VGA rear camera? I don't think that is going to fly.

If the rear camera recorded in 1080P I could maybe maybe over look the fact that the front camera looks huge, but huge front camera and VGA rear camera? I don't think that is going to fly.
Hello Dear, thanks a lot for your professional comments. In fact, ROGA X520's production position is the entry product. ROGA company have developed several superior high-end models, such as X18+,which support HD1080P front recording + 1080p back recording, and with ADAS function! You are welcome to go to our web - rogaworld.com or alibaba's Tmall store - https://roga.tmall.com/ to view more. :)

Attachments

• X18+ -07-300.jpg
    X18+ -07-300.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 7
  • X18+ -13 - 副本.jpg
    X18+ -13 - 副本.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 7
  • X18+ -12.jpg
    X18+ -12.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 7
ROGA company have developed several superior high-end models, such as X18+
While I am not a huge fan of the color the specs sound a lot better.
Thanks for commenting back.

While I am not a huge fan of the color the specs sound a lot better.
Thanks for commenting back.
Thank you, and ROGA X18+ have colors for free choice - Blue, Black and Gold. :) ROGA team do believe that more are always more!

Attachments

• ROGA X650-02.jpg
    ROGA X650-02.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 13
  • X650-07.jpg
    X650-07.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 12
  • X650-08.jpg
    X650-08.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 12
That's good to hear.
The black defiantly looks a lot better.

That's good to hear.
The black defiantly looks a lot better.
:) Thank you for your positive feedback. ROGA understand that different markets different requirements, that's why, the Gold X18+ have better selling in China, and Black X18+ will be more pop in overseas :)

Attachments

• ROGA X201-01-500.jpg
    ROGA X201-01-500.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 8
ROGA_FLAGSHIP_STORE_900.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
ROGA_05.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
LOGO_02.jpg
[/url] [/IMG]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A China 11