ROGA-Top Dash Cam Maker in China!

Looking for superior night vision & 24h recording Dash Cam?

• ROGA Dash Cam are your good choice

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Using ROGA Dash Cam, Enjoy the fun of Driving!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
ROGA - As a Chinese Car Dash Cam Manufacturer, certainly, all OEM orders are warmly welcome!

However, the MOQ(Minimum Order Quantity) for each OEM order are huge for most customers...

So, why do not take the ROGA brand Car Dash Cam? No MOQ limit! And all of ROGA Dash Cam with 15 Month Warranty! OEM ROGA X650 ORDER-01.jpg OEM ROGA X650 ORDER-03.jpg
ROGA X650-05.jpg ROGA X650-05.jpg ROGA X650-05.jpg

"leading car dvr maker" Really?
"superior car dvr" Again, Really? Superior to what? That looks exactly like the last digital camera I bought about 5 years ago.

Sorry but your post has to be considered as being spam.
Yep, not the best way to "make friends and influence people" in a positive way.

This goes on Chinese vendors, not here.

I have nothing against this DVR manufacturer or many of the others too who, in my opinion come out with old 35mm camera design for DVR’s,

I Know why a German guy in 1923 came out with the first 35mm camera looking like and took that shape, more to do with the film size and transportation of the film with in the camera and the design materials/limitations of 1923

so why around 100 years later don’t DVR manufacturers try harder in coming out with a better design than a 100 year old camera design that has no need to look anything like that old design, not all manufacturers are thankfully producing 35mm looking DVR’s

to put this in to some sort of example, we now have flat screen TV’s, so why would a TV manufacturer nowadays come out with a band new TV design that still looked like it had a ray tube in the back producing the image

rightly or wrongly, when i` see the little thought that was put in to the design, I do also wonder how much/little thought was put in to the rest of the DVR, image quality, parts reliability

when I say design, I’m not in to all that tat and glitter some of these Chinese DVR’s are starting to look, the more discreet it is the better

I’m on about designing a DVR to be a DVR, don’t need it to look like a camera that uses 35mm film, or something looking like a smart phone stuck on my windscreen, but maybe I’m in a minority of one

Sorry but your post has to be considered as being spam.
Dear @DaveM , in this thread, I do want to discuss whether OEM orders are valulable for final Users? Because, in our opinion and as per our experience, most OEM orders are sourcing low cost devices only, so that those Brand Wholesalers can gain more profit.... That's the main reason why so many overseas clients unhappy for Chinese products. I undertstand that many members my not accept our opinion, but, it is truth

Now, we do want to make a little change, although we know that our power are very weak... But, if we all know that it is real good for final users to get the better Dash Cam from manufacturer directly, why not do?

So, ROGA's slogan is "Superior DVR,Yes ROGA"! Not the best, but, ROGA team are doing our best to make the better dash cam.

Thanks to all~

Dear @DaveM , in this thread, I do want to discuss whether OEM orders are valulable for final Users?

the point was not about what you posted but rather where you had posted it, (the admin has now moved the thread to the correct section), you can promote your products in the China vendors section

I have nothing against this DVR manufacturer or many of the others too who, in my opinion come out with old 35mm camera design for DVR’s,

I Know why a German guy in 1923 came out with the first 35mm camera looking like and took that shape, more to do with the film size and transportation of the film with in the camera and the design materials/limitations of 1923

so why around 100 years later don’t DVR manufacturers try harder in coming out with a better design than a 100 year old camera design that has no need to look anything like that old design, not all manufacturers are thankfully producing 35mm looking DVR’s

to put this in to some sort of example, we now have flat screen TV’s, so why would a TV manufacturer nowadays come out with a band new TV design that still looked like it had a ray tube in the back producing the image

rightly or wrongly, when i` see the little thought that was put in to the design, I do also wonder how much/little thought was put in to the rest of the DVR, image quality, parts reliability

when I say design, I’m not in to all that tat and glitter some of these Chinese DVR’s are starting to look, the more discreet it is the better

I’m on about designing a DVR to be a DVR, don’t need it to look like a camera that uses 35mm film, or something looking like a smart phone stuck on my windscreen, but maybe I’m in a minority of one
good post, real worth to learn

the point was not about what you posted but rather where you had posted it, (the admin has now moved the thread to the correct section), you can promote your products in the China vendors section
Dear @jokiin, thanks

Just got my ROGA X650 delivered and installed yesterday.
My unboxing first impression:
1. The boxing is fantastic.
2. The unit is small more or less 80mm in length
3. Screen Navigation - easy
4. Downside - No English Manual. According to ROGA, this is their newest model and English Manual is in progress.

Have not able to test yet. Let see.

4. Downside - No English Manual. According to ROGA, this is their newest model and English Manual is in progress.

Dear Adhavie, thanks for your objective evaluation of ROGA X650. :)ROGA X650.jpg

Thanksgiving day for thanksgiving, hereby, ROGA Team sincerely thanks to all friends who are always support ROGA and make us keep going on! Happy Thanksgiving Day to ALL!

Now, ROGA have launched the newest Hidden WIFI Cam - L1!
Which with General Braket for Most Car Brands, including -Chevrolet / Hyundai / Kia / Volkswagen / Honda / BYD / TOYOTA / NISSAN / MITSUBISHI /Geely Automobile /Fiat / Southeast / Ford / Lifan/ Mazda / Buick / Roewe, etc
ROGA WIFI CAM-General Design-01.jpg ROGA WIFI CAM-General Design-02.jpg ROGA WIFI CAM-General Design-03.jpg ROGA WIFI CAM-General Design-06.jpg

Now that's a really good idea! I would say it's almost brilliant! All that's left is some info on the camera's specs.

it looks even more discrete that the a118.

Like it

I'm confused, what are those brackets for? Is this a capacitor type dashcam?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A China 11
BgDeal Dashcam China 22
estore009 China 1
BgDeal Dashcam China 0
BgDeal Dashcam China 17
Back