Russian Car Crashing Into River

Gotta remember that in Russia the car drives you.

I love how Russian's are never shocked by anything. (listen to their voices post crash) They always talk in the same calm voice as if nothing happened, no big deal.

This was this week top shared funny-crash on Russian social-media websites.
Crashing into the river is not the most "funniest" thing. The more funny is what two guys talking and after-crash reaction.

They driving and talking about delivery of rabbits to some address, then crash happens, car falls into the river ........... silence.

Passenger: "F_ ing cool, .... we arrived !"
Driver: " Cats are having s _ x ( F_ ing cats )"

Passenger & driver simultaneously: " we are swimming, swimming "

Passenger: " but where are we swimming to ?"
Driver: " to the shore, ... "f_ck"

Passenger: " straight forward "
Driver: " f_ck, .... straight forward "

Passenger: " but don't steer the steering wheel .... " ( pointless to steer in the water ) .

Funny, but sad.
All to blame those poor rabbits :)

Ok that's for to be the calmest crash I have ever seen. Most people would be shouting as the car slides or panicking to get out of the car after the splash. Not discussing rabbits or cars swimming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe guys was drunk?

maybe guys was drunk?

Did not sound from their talk tgat they are drunk. Just too deep talk about earlier rabbits delivery took away driver attention from the road and sharp curve. Thats why public transport has signs / sticker " dont disturb driver ".

the audio is a bit laid back, has anyone confirmed it's genuine and hasn't been dubbed?

From social media never heard about anybody doubt in sound alteration. Probably guys got shocked, thats why such a calm reaction with few little "F"-words than usually I can hear in those cases. Or maybe taking over concentration from rabbits-talk to what happened, - took long time to realise reality :)

The guardrails looked a bit misaligned and one or two of the sharp curve warning arrows also appear to be missing right at the point where they went off, so it looks like that might not have been the first time this has happened there. It does seem uncharacteristic that there isn't a "watch out!", "holy rabbit crap!" or some other expletive just before the loss of control, considering typical russian behavior.

KuoH

I am pretty sure the last thing said in that clip is " my feet is getting Cold, break out the vodka"

It is just not translated proberly by Google :D

Back