Samsung A42 5G

Phileas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My wife has just upgraded her samsung to an A425G, but it refuses to connect to her mivue j85 dashcam, no problem with her previous A3 though.
Tried everything, turning mobile data on and off, checking wifi is on etc, just get a message “connect without internet “ ???
Totally baffled.....any help greatly appreciated..phil.

My android phone do this too when i connect to a dashcam ( this wifi have no internet access ) i just shrug my shoulders and select keep.
I look on it as google throwing a tantrum as with no internet how are they going to mine your personal data and other online habits.
but after selecting keep i can get on with my connection to the camera.
That MSG BTW pop up every time on my phone even if i have the camera wifi saved in my phone, google think everything is internet / must have internet.

Last edited:
just get a message “connect without internet “ ???
that's expected, you need to tell the phone that you want to connect to the wifi even though it has no internet, the setting is buried in some Samsung models

you can also try turn airplane mode on then turn wifi back on and see if you can connect then

Thank you for your messages, however nothing helps ... the camera is shown wifi is shown on the phone...but it refuses to connect whatever I do.
But absolutely no problem connecting on my old iPhone....so simple, select the cam wifi, drag to finish...and there is the mivue screen ...simple.
At the point of trashing this cam now .

Back