Several iTronics itb100HD eBay Dealers disapeared of eBay

Re: Several iTronics itb100HD eBay Dealers disapeared of eBa

Mtz said:
The $239 authorized seller is still on ebay. The price is $239 or Best Offer, so what if we offer for example $170?

enjoy,
Mtz

I put in an offer of $180 and they responded back with a 'best offer' of $215 (down from their original $239).

Still overpriced.

Has anyone had success with ohmyblackbox? They have it for $189 which is a barely tolerable price, but do they actually have units to sell?

I bought the reduced $215 one in the end. Very happy with it though. Arrived yesterday and seems to work well enough. Bonus that I didn't get any customs charges!

Now to get in contact with the nice person who has developed the mph patch...

put in an offer of $180 and they responded back with a 'best offer' of $215 (down from their original $239).

Still overpriced.
Overpriced based on what?

ExMet said:
put in an offer of $180 and they responded back with a 'best offer' of $215 (down from their original $239).

Still overpriced.
Overpriced based on what?

Expectation I guess

Itronics should watch this.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:

If you have purchased an ITB before on ebay, just send a message to the vendor that you have bought it from. They can't list the cameras for sale, but most of them still have the cameras in stock and will sell it for the same price that they were selling a few months ago. I got in touch with one, ordered one on Monday, received it today. Brand new, all clean, in perfect condition.

Glad to see that this camera can still be purchased for a reasonable price directly from some vendors.

Back