Severe Storm - June 2013 about 60 miles West of Chicago

stugpanzer

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was on my way home from work and had my weather radio running.

At about 1:45 on this video is a poor guy on a motorcycle (right side).

Damm u Guys, you allso have the big weather ;)
Here we get a lightning storm or once in a while a severe storm, then me and my frind jump into our cars and give chase.
I would give my left nutt to see a F5 "close" up

Luckily i have many left nutts, CUZ you Guys have many Things over there i would sacrifie one of those for :D

that 3rd vid looks gruesome. drove through those when I lived in OR & WA.

...good time to put logs on the fire, drink a brewski, feet up & grab a good book.

Damm u Guys, you allso have the big weather ;)
Here we get a lightning storm or once in a while a severe storm, then me and my frind jump into our cars and give chase.
I would give my left nutt to see a F5 "close" up

Luckily i have many left nutts, CUZ you Guys have many Things over there i would sacrifie one of those for :D
We live in 'Tornado Alley' and for me, I don't really want to see them. Once you see one that is enough....especially when they are close to home!

that 3rd vid looks gruesome. drove through those when I lived in OR & WA.

...good time to put logs on the fire, drink a brewski, feet up & grab a good book.
I was actually driving very colse to where spotters said there was a tornado but I wanted to get home to my family.

As with so many things, its all fun and games untill some one get hurt.

Some times i forget that i am a severly overprotected Dane.:oops:

We had a storm some time back witch meant some lowlying areas got flooded, so after a while the state said those areas where disaster areas, witch in turn mean the state will pay.
The problem is the state will only pay a little and even less than ppl`s Insurance would, and since the state declared disaster in those areas ppl`s storm insurance is rendered useless. ( thx for nothing )

Back