So Here's Seven Hours Of Driving Through A Rainstorm

You're just jealous.

Wait until I finish my masterpiece.

'Gone with the Wind'

It follows a plastic trash bag as it is blown across the US by the wind, from Atlanta, GA, to Tucumcari, NM.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you may even expire of natural causes before the closing credits.

If you can't understand my art, you are just haters.

Could be recorded here yesterday, we had rain for 24 houres and got a month worth of the stuff, and a lot more in areas that was hit extra hard.

Global warming sure did bypass Denmark this summer :(

I think Fox has a new reality show coming this fall.

'Watching Paint Dry with the STARZ'

Hosted by a panel of has been celebrities.

Better than the new program on radio XM, "Listening to the grass grow"

Another of this person's videos. I am at a total loss for words. Blown away, you might say.

Whats the purpose of this 12h video ? If to test hair-drier, then could just attach it to holder. If to make a "Guinness World Record" by holding in one hand, then it's another thing.

Probably sitting there looking at YouTube analytics, seeing how long people will actually watch something like that. Laughing at the ones who watch more than 5 second, saying "ha-ha fooled you!!!"

I wonder how many days it took to upload to YT, even if the person was using a fiber connection. Not to mention how did he manage to record seven hours straight (I didn't watch the whole video, off course, so I'm just guessing) without changing the card.

I'm not sure what DashCam they used but the SGZC12SG can take cards up to 512GB so 7 hours is nothing out of the 80+ hours it would hold at 15Mbs VBR

Bulk upload get pretty nice when your speed pass 30 Mbit or so, atm i am on a 100/30 connection i have changed to 70/60 as i since i had fiber in my house prefer a setup like that, and i found out that given a chance i actually upload a lot of stuff.
And uploading was not fun on the 6/1 mbit that was all my phone line could carry.

But cable too have its limits, here i can easy see on my speeds when a lot of ppl is allso online, on the fiber to my house i was not able to see that at all.
4549155966.png

I would upload 64Gb if i had a file that large, i can actually see mixing/splicing those ( 3 minute ) files in movie maker taking longer than the upload. ( due to the way movie maker works )

Back