SG9663DC beta firmware

if you have some more screenshots of the filename order being out is helpful
I'll see if I have some on my laptop, but I can tell you the whole filename was exactly the same between the two clips (besides one being A and one being B, of course), but the rear file was named 2 seconds later

I'll see if I have some on my laptop, but I can tell you the whole filename was exactly the same between the two clips (besides one being A and one being B, of course), but the rear file was named 2 seconds later

if you have it's helpful for the engineers, thanks

@jokiin - Ask and you shall receive. ;)

F/W 1.12, 1.14 and 1.18 in that order.

FW1_12_AB-Time.jpg
FW1_14_AB-Time.jpg
FW1_18_AB-Time.jpg

Mine looks exactly like the above, but with a 2 second difference, rather than 1.
I had already renamed mine on my laptop so I could switch between front and back feeds on DCV

if the fie name order is correct but it's just the timing difference between the front and rear files that may be something that needs to be adjusted in the player, will have to talk to @traveler about that, will check with the engineer anyway

if the fie name order is correct but it's just the timing difference between the front and rear files that may be something that needs to be adjusted in the player, will have to talk to @traveler about that, will check with the engineer anyway
But surely they're supposed to have the exact same filename?

the file name is based on time, if the camera is doing things and it takes time to write out the fie from memory because it's recycling files, updating GPS sync or whatever then the two files are not always going to be at the exact same time, that is what I expect is happening but I'll ask the engineer to look at it, I suspect it's something that the player needs to do differently though

the file name is based on time, if the camera is doing things and it takes time to write out the fie from memory because it's recycling files, updating GPS sync or whatever then the two files are not always going to be at the exact same time, that is what I expect is happening but I'll ask the engineer to look at it, I suspect it's something that the player needs to do differently though
I get ya. DCV could probably do with some logic to bundle anything a few seconds either side together and then synced up so the view can be toggled front or back

I get ya. DCV could probably do with some logic to bundle anything a few seconds either side together and then synced up so the view can be toggled front or back

it probably only needs to xx the last two digits of the file name to not have this happen, the rest of the file name is going to match and the A B is the identifier, I don't know the technical stuff under the hood of DCV so that's something for Traveler to look at but I suspect it shouldn't be too hard to work out, we did send Traveler a camera so he can collect data himself to make things easier/faster

There is definitely an issue with the camera FW. I loaded up 1.18 pretty much immediately after installing it a week ago, so I can't say whether it is 1.18 or a bug in an earlier version.

This is the second time this has happened in a week:
1) The camera doesn't power on after 5 seconds from ignition on.
2) It then does power on after a bit and stays on the boot logo for ages.
3) It beeps away and then says "please format the TF card".
4) It beeps again and gives me the option to delete all data.
5) I press OK and it boots up again without having fixed the issue.
6) The only way to force it out of this loop is to pull the power and put it back in. When it restarts all works fine again.

Here is a video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3riqczoawfbs9ou/20180225_164327.mp4?dl=0
This just happened again. Unfortunately I wasn't driving it, my wife was, so she never held down the power button like you suggested. It's getting a bit concerning as it seems to be happening at least once a week now

You said you loaded the beta firmware right away. Maybe go back to the release firmware to test and confirm things return back to normal for now. What type of vehicle do you have? Diesel engine at all?

You said you loaded the beta firmware right away. Maybe go back to the release firmware to test and confirm things return back to normal for now. What type of vehicle do you have? Diesel engine at all?
I'm thinking loading the last stable release is best. Do you have a link?
It's a 2017 Hyundai Tucson, petrol

I'm thinking loading the last stable release is best. Do you have a link?
It's a 2017 Hyundai Tucson, petrol

There is always a link to the stable firmware in the release notes. (Attached in the original post or inside zip) It’s also on the support page.
https://streetguardian.info/support

I haven’t tested that brand card yet either. North America stock currently all come bundled with Samsung EVO Select U3 Cards. (The green ones)

we are working on improved card support at the moment, I'm not sure it's a card issue anyway but helps to have the info for reference

we are working on improved card support at the moment, I'm not sure it's a card issue anyway but helps to have the info for reference
My friend has the same cam and same memory card. Just asked him and he said he's not on 1.18 and he's not had any issues at all. Must be this beta then

Back