SG9663DC too bright and too sharp or just me?

V 1.18. CPL fitted this time.
Sample Video

QZI1lHs.png

I downloaded it on my mobile phone and it looks great.
Then, from my mobile via Chromecast i tried to cast it on the TV. Very very pixelated. Indeed, bad quality in a big screen.
And again, i casted one of my videos on the TV (with 1.16 software version). The quality of my video is very good.
Pictured attached with your video on a big screen.
629eaa616b5ceffe77f10e682f7fdfc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I suspect you're losing something in the casting process there, it doesn't look anything like that at native 1080p

I downloaded it on my mobile phone and it looks great.
Then, from my mobile via Chromecast i tried to cast it on the TV. Very very pixelated. Indeed, bad quality in a big screen.
And again, i casted one of my videos on the TV (with 1.16 software version). The quality of my video is very good.

I suspect you're losing something in the casting process there, it doesn't look anything like that at native 1080p
Not sure. I tried the same thing with one of my videos and the result was different. But, my camera is set to 1060P 60FPS and Quality to High.

I wouldn't use Chromecast to transcode a video won't look it's best.

RAW Screen Shot from VLC Player. (near the same point of time in the video)
uACsTLw.png

Last edited:
When I say big screem I mean VLC player on the desktop PC.

I will turn up the bitrate for the next sample.

The video looks great when I am stationary as some of the screenshots show but when driving it looks pixelated/blurry. I am no camera expert, I guess I just have high expectations or was expecting a big improvement over the Mobius camera.

When I say big screem I mean VLC player on the desktop PC.

I will turn up the bitrate for the next sample.

The video looks great when I am stationary as some of the screenshots show but when driving it looks pixelated/blurry. I am no camera expert, I guess I just have high expectations or was expecting a big improvement over the Mobius camera.
Turn the recording to 1080 60fps. Turn quality to High. Then post again the video.

not seeing any pixelation here, not a huge screen as I'm on my laptop but the display is native 1080p, have you tired a different player, the results can vary between different players also

My DC just showed up on Friday and I don't think I got anything done this weekend. My wife is very angry with you, Jokiin.

Has anybody played with the WDR setting yet and observed the differences in various lighting conditions? We've had nothing but heavy rain and I can't evaluate anything yet.

Back