SG9663DR update

Korea are the same ATM, i cant even get a RPLY on mails to a company there.
Boycott anything China will be a drag, even things not made there often have parts inside made there, so its a catch 22.

DIY SG dashcams, get the MAXI version with soldering station.
Or the geek version where you even have to assemble the lens yourself.

TBH i will be surprised if we get to see any new SG dashcam this side of summer, and i am very sad to say that as my addiction are flaring up,,,, or maybe its just the virus going around.
Every time i go for a drive i look at my half empty windscreen and sigh.

June - August are the summer months up here.

It snowed yesterday here.
The Street Guardian USA office and myself are relocating from Carson City (Northern Nevada) to Fort Lauderdale (South Florida) for a permanent summer. It’s a strange time to be moving but everything is already set in motion for May. (Point of no return).

Good for you Jon.
Just don't overdo that sun worshipping, like with most things its best if you do it moderate. :)

Ill believe it when i see it Jokiin, :) this virus thing have made me extra gloomy i think.

Another word of advise Jon, don't move into one of those American balsa wood and tin foil homes, bad weather in that part of the US are only going to get worse i think.

Another word of advise Jon, don't move into one of those American balsa wood and tin foil homes, bad weather in that part of the US are only going to get worse i think.
they all have to be hurricane proof these days in Florida

PS. are grumpy old Danes a bad thing in FT lauderdale during spring break or are that just too creepy.

Kids probably dont know grey = good

I am sure spring break are as hefty as Ibiza was in the late 80ties,,,,,, party - party - party, and fornicating if you are the kind of person that do one night stands,,,,,, which i am when i an drunk.

SG could potentially make a killing in FL with a OMG stop devise, for when old people launch their lincon town car thru a store front.

G- sensor activated voice box.

STOP MAM,,,,,,,, STOP NOW !!!!!! NO the other pedal !!!!!! STOP NOW.

SG could potentially make a killing in FL with a OMG stop devise, for when old people launch their lincon town car thru a store front.

G- sensor activated voice box.

STOP MAM,,,,,,,, STOP NOW !!!!!! NO the other pedal !!!!!! STOP NOW.
Problem is most of them cannot hear anything either. When I lived in Florida it was like a very bad movie most of the time :mad:

Fahrenheit
0006c55a8f104e9e29877f1005238957.jpg

Celsius
0af511deb6eff26d50a3a02c558af3a9.jpg

O man its 37 deg F here now ( 3 C ) but later today it will be a comfortable 48 deg F
Nighttime freezing for the next 6 days, and daytime below 50 deg F, not enough to cook those damn bugs swimming around, and sadly those are not Cubans.

O man its 37 deg F here now ( 3 C ) but later today it will be a comfortable 48 deg F
Nighttime freezing for the next 6 days, and daytime below 50 deg F, not enough to cook those damn bugs swimming around, and sadly those are not Cubans.
looking forward to the cooler weather coming here, can't handle the heat

I’m ready for some warm humid air, and living in flip flops. The dry high altitude Nevada desert results in dry chapped lips. The new Florida office will be 2 blocks from a post office, perfect for last minute orders. We’ll be able to give earlier tech support being on the east coast as well. (3 hour time difference) -4 instead of -7 timezone.

I’m ready for some warm humid air, and living in flip flops. The dry high altitude Nevada desert results in dry chapped lips. The new Florida office will be 2 blocks from a post office, perfect for last minute orders. We’ll be able to give earlier tech support being on the east coast as well. (3 hour time difference) -4 instead of -7 timezone.
Good luck to you with your move Jon :)

Back