SG9665GC firmware updates and pre release access

Check the card for errors and do a full format using SDFORMATTER then format in the camera again before use, sounds like a software crash which is most often due to a card error

What make and model of card are you using?

It's a Transcend 32GB that was supplied with the cam. I have formatted it without errors and running H2testw at the moment.

H2testw is more about checking for fake cards, it won't be a fake, a full format (not quick) with https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/ will correct any errors that might be present, formatting in your computer using the built in formatting routines doesn't follow the correct standard for the memory cards, after you do this format in the camera

if there's still an issue afterwards let me know

H2testw is more about checking for fake cards, it won't be a fake, a full format (not quick) with https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/ will correct any errors that might be present, formatting in your computer using the built in formatting routines doesn't follow the correct standard for the memory cards, after you do this format in the camera

if there's still an issue afterwards let me know

Mac version available too. Thanks!

Format done and formatted in the camera, I'll keep my eye on it and see if it reoccurs.

Cheers

Ok, I guess I missed the one in November. So the last update was 11/28/2016 - 9 months...

we've released quite a few public betas since then, all of which are stable enough to release, release versions are generally done to coincide with production schedules so we most often wait as long as possible unless there's a major bug that has needed fixing before we put out a release version so that we can keep improving things further

Need someone that can test a V1 firmware, has the GPS speed limit fix so need someone that can test at speed, we did have someone report this issue on their V1 that if I recall was from Germany but I can't find the post to contact the user

"I" got V1 camera. cant say that i remember it having that issue, "my" test car often go 130 - 140 km/h on the motorway.

What was the limiting speed repported ?

O yeah that's way faster then i or my friend can do, even if we wanted to. :eek:

GPS was stopping at 184kmh, needs testing by someone reckless or preferably with Autobahn access
Can you test it on a train?

That's only what, 115 mph? Too bad I don't have one. I'd be happy to go check ;)

Need someone that can test a V1 firmware, has the GPS speed limit fix so need someone that can test at speed,...
I can, but not legally. :whistle: You paying my speeding tickets, and insurance premium increase? ;)

Is it planned to fix the the Vmax bug in the V1 firmware?
With SG20161216.V1 I hit the limit often because of Autobahn :) and a car that can do 248 km/h :D (measured with GPS).

This is how I like the road while driving >200 km/h :
dCQU9On.jpg

As you can see the OSD (and recorded speed) is limited to 184 /185 km/h.

I have a new firmware for V1 to fix the GPS bug, are you able to test for us?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R SG9665GC 1
Brent. SG9665GC 17
A SG9665GC 100
jokiin SG9665GC 24
jokiin SG9665GC 154
Back