SG9665GC firmware updates and pre release access

Didn't work, I'll try the windows laptop i have lying around at home.

Message in on the way.

Windows should take care of deletion.

I have ended up with hidden recycle bin directories. So that's why I ask.

Ok then...... Format in windows and then format in the camera.

It is with mixed feelings that I have to report a succes in upgrading the firmware.

Good that it worked, bitter that I did not succeed in doing it under Linux.

It is with mixed feelings that I have to report a succes in upgrading the firmware.

Good that it worked, bitter that I did not succeed in doing it under Linux.

ok good that you got it sorted, I'm sure there must be a way to do it without using Windows so may need a bit of experimenting to work out what was tripping you up

which distribution do you use?

CentOs 6.7

I guess it must have something to do with the permissions. What else could it be?

CentOs 6.7

I guess it must have something to do with the permissions. What else could it be?

not sure really, will have to have a look into it, have used Linux a bit over the last 20 years but haven't used it for a few years now so need to refresh my memory, bit rusty now

Is there any similar program going on for the 12RC model?

Jokiin, what exactly does the "IQ" feature on the beta 5 do?

sorry, we use short descriptions in beta versions, when we do release versions we rewrite the list

IQ is Image Quality, there have been some adjustments done to improve the performance in certain situations

Ive updated front and back cams. Will be monitoring footage periodically to see if i notice any changes. Thanks.

there have been some adjustments done to improve the performance in certain situations
Kinda hard to betatest if we do'n know the conditions or changes. I did not see anything in the changelog about this.

Kinda hard to betatest if we do'n know the conditions or changes. I did not see anything in the changelog about this.

they're image quality adjustments, that's not easy to describe really, some people testing it already have noted improved results

Ok, does it have anything to do with the contrast at night?
Because I think I see a difference.
61opzyB.jpg

5DNdNFY.jpg

there are some adjustments that will alter the night performance, in side by side tests we've found detail in previously hard to see shadows was easier to see

Would it be feasible to have an option to show the ISO rating and shutter time as one of the elements on the video?

Back