SG9665GC firmware updates and pre release access

Now thats cold, please keep those temperatures over there :D

I will not be doing it like Debbie did any number of American towns and places ;)

I am looking forward to when the thermohaline circulation shut down, maybe then we can get some snow in Denmark in winter.

And since its the ocean where fish live and i dont eat those i am good with it, if it was the bovine circulation shutting down i would be screwed, no more beef then.

Well we found THE one viking not eating fish :rolleyes:

This is somewhat remotely related to firmware updates

I am looking forward to when the thermohaline circulation shut down, maybe then we can get some snow in Denmark in winter.

And since its the ocean where fish live and i dont eat those i am good with it, if it was the bovine circulation shutting down i would be screwed, no more beef then.
You live in Denmark and don't eat shmaltz herring...makes you unpatriotic

My ISP is updating their gear, so since 2AM this morning I had no internet or TV.
And that make me feel like a herring.
Been going online for 12 hours now, and I am now as desperate as a teenager thats lost his Wi-Fi.

This is written on my tablet using my phone as accesspoint, thats how desperate i am by now, and ISP say they are not done before 19:00 tonight.

My ISP is updating their gear, so since 2AM this morning I had no internet or TV.
And that make me feel like a herring.
Been going online for 12 hours now, and I am now as desperate as a teenager thats lost his Wi-Fi.

This is written on my tablet using my phone as accesspoint, thats how desperate i am by now, and ISP say they are not done before 19:00 tonight.
Welcome back @kamkar1 :)

Good thing is i have a offer for a new apartment, in a place with fiber connection, now i just need my internet back so i can check if its one ofte the good ones I am on a waitinglist for.

Had to turn new apartment down, due to poor location and no parking near by, and it was 21:30 tonight before my internet was working again.

Good thing being the problem i have had for months with upload speed seem to be gone, actually i pay for 70/60 but my line have tested 80/70 + since the cable guys was finally done.

I still expect them to upgrade me to 100/100 for free when the new hardware on the central is up and running, its not just any ISP that can claim to have a cool guy as me for customer.:)

Global warming is real

What your saying is global warming is caused by human greed and is correct.
Global climate fluctuations have been occurring for millions of years and will continue to do so long after humans are gone. No doubt, however, that human activity is having some effect on climate patterns but it is not the sole cause.

Global climate fluctuations have been occurring for millions of years and will continue to do so long after humans are gone. No doubt, however, that human activity is having some effect on climate patterns but it is not the sole cause.

It's true that global climate fluctuations have been going on for millennia and there are a number of reasons for that including long term activity of the sun. What is going on now is an entirely different phenomenon however that has been brought about by human activity and which has caused carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere to reach levels not seen in the last 400,000 years.

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Many scientists, most notably James Hansen from the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies, regard 350 parts per million as the safe upper limit for atmospheric carbon dioxide in order to maintain a stable climate system.

LATEST CO2 MEASUREMENT: December 2016 - 405.25 ppm

carbon.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah peoples great grand kids will have to breathe shallow, and i hope they like the taste of plastic and other crap. :oops:

And when they look back in history to know what their forefathers did when they had the chance, they will find they did nothing but share pictures of cupcakes and other stupid BS on a thing called the internet.

I find it embarrassing that in my country that claim to be and to a large degree thats also true, to be so damn green and what not.

Yet it is still perfect legal to buy and drive a car that will do 1/4 mile to the gallon, you just have to pay a higher prize in the annual owners/environmental tax, but even with such a gas-guzzler that prize is nothing compared to the gasoline cost to operate such a vehicle.

I pay 500 DKkr a year for my little car, and the highest you can pay no matter the mileage is 19.000 DKkr.
And for 19.000 DKkr and Danish gas prizes you will not go far in a car that do 1/4 mile / gallon.

I think in the future we / our generations might be called the second middle ages, while our technology is advanced a lot, out brains seem to retain a large part of the monkey brain.

At least the politicians names of this age should be wiped from the history books, and never to be spoken again.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R SG9665GC 1
Brent. SG9665GC 17
A SG9665GC 100
jokiin SG9665GC 24
jokiin SG9665GC 154
Back